New start using My Fitness Pal - join me :-)

Yay that’s brill well done you . I still haven’t weighed Cnt even think about food till this horrid cold gone. Hoping to weigh on Tuesday when Olivia back at school. Saying that she may not be back she was terrible in the night kept waking up cryin bless her. We are both shattered today so enjoying a nice chilled mornin.

Last time I weighed I was 17.2 which is what I was after holiday in August. I dread to think now I no I’ve gained loads if I’m bck to 18s il cry 😢

But we’ve just had Christmas so you’re not the only one to gain! If you could try stay 18 through your entire pregnancy though, that would help after you have the baby eh!

Feels good to see the lbs falling off, it’s slow but that’s good! My body might be clinging on to calories after not eating much or anything over Christmas, so I’ll continue to count the calories and start running and start to feel good within myself again!

I washed and dried my hair different today, it’s growing now, no point getting it cut yet till it’s a bit longer, plus money tight anyway!

Done a bit more tidying up and cleaning today, waiting for Shayne to let me know when he wants to go to town and I’ll do more cleaning later!

Feel better soon hun both of you!

Have a lovely lazy day xx

Car washed, I paid! I never do that but I’ve been poorly and it was desperate plus it’s freezing today!!

Sons hair cut!!

Money in the bank!

Now ordering kids internet purchases!

We’re going to have curry for dinner.

Felt sad in car but I held it together, he’s constantly on my mind! God I miss him so much.

Your doing amazing just remember that

Ye I know with Olivia I gained a stone and lost it straight away. I’m also planning on breast feeding so that will help loads. At the min I’m eating little anyway as constantly feel bad so that will help. Tea tonight Iv had 1 cob and half a packet of crisp. Them two have had sausage rolls, pork pie and cakes with theirs so That’s food for me.

We took our car to jet wash last week I did comment on how is it any diff to doin it yourself. He replied with I’m payin for 5 mins then I’m back in the car 😂

Aww try to enjoy your pregnancy hun!! I loved being pregnant and I would of definitely done it again! You’ll be back on it when ready! I need to get cooking, been going through my finances, hoping to be able to save towards a holiday, however it may have to wait until next year! I need to renew kids passports that will add to the cost, so think it might be nice to wait and get a good deal late notice! We’ll see! That’s what I’m going to aim for and a bikini worthy body too 😂 we can keep trying eh!

You know what, I think I’ll just treat myself to getting the car washed every couple months! Cost £15 inside and out with other things I can’t remember lol and a free car freshener haha, the barbers is round the corner, so I didn’t have to pay car parking either! I could go for the £10 wash every other time I guess! I might need to look into getting a gardener next lol

I’m sure il feel better after 12 weeks I did with Olivia, I loved it aswell. Think this cold is gettin me down a lot as don’t feel great anyway now have this aswell. Never mind can only get better can’t it.

It’s annoying because so expensive in school holidays aswell isn’t it. I found a lodge for Feb in Devon weekend before my birthday 200 quid. But then I’m thinkin if still Feel crap won’t want to go. We had planned to do somethin in March, it’s my 30th Feb lees in April, but March it’s 400 quid for same lodge. Il see how I feel in a few weeks. It would just be us as thort Be nice romantic break.

As for takin Olivia prob be May for a few nights but really want to start and save so will see.

Check u out with ur gardener haha

Yeah hopefully you’ll feel great in your 2nd trimester hun! How many weeks are you now?

The lodge will be more than that in Easter hols I bet! It’s so unfair to single parents too as most holidays are for couples or families of 4!

I would love a gardener, was looking at a company called green thumb to at least look after the lawn, give it regular treatment etc, I might have a think!

I’m still so lost hun, it’s evenings that’s the killer! Kids always upstairs! I need to get into a new series, probably orange is the new black the new series! I’ve come up and gave Angel a shower, having to treat her scalp as I think she has psoriasis bless her, she keeps scratching and her teachers were thinking nits, but it’s definitely her sore scalp! I got T Gel! I’ll do it every two days! Hopefully we’ll sort it for her! I wonder if the relationship and new family unit and now the split has caused this! Plus going to their dad and spending time with his girlfriend and her silly vegan ways, Angel is begging not to go with her dad next weekend! I’ll see how she feels by then, I may suggest Shayne goes on his own and have a girls night and day with her, I’ll see what happens, if Shayne goes she probably will too.

Morning I’m 8 weeks today.

Ye it’s unfair isn’t it . Look at finlake it’s through hoeseasons. We used to go there loads before Olivia. Last time we went we conceived Olivia 😂. Anyway it’s in Devon and it’s aboug 15 min drive to newton abbot and around 30-40 min to Paignton and Torquay. They do lodges with hot tubs aswell. Like I say 200 for weekend in Feb it’s a break isn’t it .

Iv noticed havin is quite cheap At the min Aswell can get weekend on March for 200

Aww bless her could be stress related , hopefully it will calm down abit now.
Your mummy daughter day sounds like what you both need to me. Bear in mind what you have gone through it’s Effected them hasn’t it and kids hate seein parents upset . Real shame u can’t afford a mini break or even 1 night in premier inn you all
Need some quality time together don’t you .

Yeah we definitely need to go away but saving up will help as at least I’m aiming for something positive eh! I’ll definitely keep that lodge in mind thanks hun, I really wanna take the kids around the UK, so many delightful places to see without going abroad!

I was dreaming of B last night, then Shayne’s amazon package arrived at 9.30 and woke me up lol every time I mention him to Shayne he tells me off, it’s really affecting him too! I feel guilty I should have listened to my family when they said focus on the kids, I don’t need a man, I brought him here, we all fell in love with him, then we weren’t enough so he left us! I couldn’t forget that, I’ll forgive him for my peace, so I can move on, but I couldn’t trust that he wouldn’t do it again! I have that set in my mind, I guess half of me wants him to ask to have me back, just so I can say it out loud that it’s a definite no! My head is doing overtime!

Anyway! When I shot out of bed, I thought we’d slept in as expecting my friend today as we’re going to take the kids to a park and grab a hot chocolate! I also need to buy Honey’s food as there’s a Morrison’s there!

I am looking forward to going for a run tomorrow after I’ve dropped the kids off, then I need to wait in as I’m expecting the new tumble dryer my mum bought me as he took ours!

Going to cook a little roast for us tonight!

Hi Leigh!

Just read through your diary, sorry to hear about your break up. Men HUH! I second the idea of finding time for you and then together as a family unit. 'Mum time' is super important as you need to recharge and look after yourself too easier said then done. As for a break away, we use an old fashioned money tin that needs opening with a can opener lol. It gets opened twice a year (Winter overseas holiday spending money AND all Xmas Shopping), so helpful.

Bren :)

Back