My food and exercise. ..

9st 1 now! Woohoo.
I know I don't update my diary very often but I'm still eating well and running, managed a 4 mile run the other day :) xx

Finally got into the 8s!! I'm 8st 13 now! Yay.
Mostly low carb and cutting out sugar is whats worked for me x

Now 8st11 and maintaining it really well!
In a weird way, it's helped not writing a food diary... as I felt I got too obsessed with everything I was eating.

Hope everyone else is doing well x

Hi Lisa- well done! I want to get to the 8s so badly but am stuck in the high 9s! I have been having way too much sugar so going to try and cut that way back and see if I can get the scales moving again.

What do you eat on an average day?

Hi Lisa- well done! I want to get to the 8s so badly but am stuck in the high 9s! I have been having way too much sugar so going to try and cut that way back and see if I can get the scales moving again.

What do you eat on an average day?

Thanks! I'm still finding it hard to believe that I'm in the 8's!
I use to be such a yo yo dieter, switching diets nearly every week because I couldn't stick to them.

I eat a lot of protein, veg and fruit.
No set meal times really, just little and often...
Last night I had pasta in tomato sauce with cheese and mushrooms cause I knew I'd be running first thing in the morning, and needed to fuel my body.

Usually I'll have Boiled eggs in the morning or a banana and greek yogurt

Chicken breast with veg or butternut squash mash

A bowl of mince in tomato sauce etc

So I'm kinda eating atkins style I guess, but still with lots of fruit and veg

Oh and wine lol x

Back again :O

I'm now in the high 9s.. I had good reason though, I became pregnant but unfortunately had lost the baby at 9 weeks.

So here I am trying to lose the last stone again.

I will write my food and add the calories at the end... I'm aiming for 1200-1300 a day.

Breakfast-

2 golden syrup weetabix
Milk
Pear

Double decker

Lunch-

Dinner-

Egg
Bacon
Beans
Mushrooms and tomatoes

Total cals-