My Food Dairy

So today has been very good so far...
Breakfast was two boiled eggs followed by a fruit salad (banana, blueberries and a nectarine) topped with a dollop of fat free Nat yogurt and a cup of coffee (almond milk)

Lunch was a rocket, broad beans, spinach, carrot and a handful of couscous (it was a very small salad but delicious!) and had a banana.

Coffee break, had a coffee with more almond milk from my measured healthy extra( I never drink a litre of the bloody thing as it suggests on the allowance!)

Dinner is on the making... roasted celeriac, steamed sweet potatoes , half a corn in the cob, some baby plum tomatoes and may cook some quorn mince go with it....

Healthy extras for the day: half tbsp of olive oil and one Alpen light bar (my OH rubbed less than 1tbsp on the celeriac but to be sure I counted as half of my allowance even though we are sharing and we will not eat the whole celeriac!) and 1l of unsweetened almond milk( not drinking it all obviously...)
Syncs.... don't know... perhaps some m&s popcorn(6syn)... or the choc pretzels from m&s look great too...5syn)

Looking like a gd day for u again :)

Back