ProPoints My food diary and my thoughts of the day.

Luan1979

20/09/2011.

As I said yesterday this time Im being serious.
I am writing down every point that passes my lips as I tend to lose track of points whilst Im out and about especially when alcohol is involved. I may count the first couple of glasses then it goes ot of the window.

I have a couple of goals to work for it's my partners 40th party in a months time for that I would like to lose 10lbs.

And my birthday in march I would love to be close to my target. I find it so difficult to do things by half I let dieting all consume me for the first few weeks and constantly weigh myself Im mad!! lol.

I have already lost over a stone and Gym starts monday and of course I've joined here..... So here's to a fresh out look.

Mood today, :)
Weather, wet
Day status, Off work (bordem?? hope not)
Plans, Shopping for food (oh no)

Points allowance 26

Breakfast- Fruit and fiber 2.5pts
yogart 1pt

Lunch- Ham salad 4pts
fruit salad 2.5pts

Tea- Chicken in soy and ginger sauce with chinese veg and steamed rice. 8pts
Yogart 1.5pts apple 0.5pts

Points used- 20pts.
points saved- 6pts.

OBTW I always plan what Im going to eat the day before then if i'm on a 12 hour shift I can have all my food ready to take with me and avoid the canteen.

xxx :eek:

Hi Luan1979 save me a place I'm on my way round (lol) that menu looks lush enjoy it.

I was doing meal planning but only focused on the evening meal now I've started doing them for all day which is fairly hard as I don't do breakfast although I am trying to change that.

Sammie x x

Hey your welcome to come and help me cook it if you like lol.

I work at the local hospital and we have a staff canteen which is very cheap and always has nice food. I now avoid avoid!! and take my food with me. I end up going with a whole bag of stuff because I do 12 hour shifts. My work mates laugh at me whilst they are troffing chips and gravy or what ever else.

I really should move my bottom and go into town and get some shopping done. It's chucking it down :O(

Good luck with your Diet xxxxx

As long as i get to help eat it ;)

The rain looks like it cooling off now from where I am.

I know what you mean I have pubs, THREE major supermarkets and food vans but since starting this I prepare and bring in my own meals so much nicer anyway because the food is done to your own taste.

Keep up the good work even if your menu's do make my mouth water.

Sammie x x

I swapped the ham for turkey and just ate the biggest plate of food ever. I had half a lettuce and a pile of peppers on it. I am stuffed now but hardly had any pts so that's a bonus. Im just letting it settle and going to combat a pile of ironing. Enjoy the rest of your day xxx

Hi Luan

I love how you can have a huge portion AND lose weight..... the mind boggles. Hope your days and you are full and you're enjoying your lush meals.

Sammie x x

lol i keep forgetting that veggies are free!!! lol it excites me everytime lol

hope youre doing well! talk to you soon :)

Back