My food diary the good an the bad

Sexyshell135

Silver Member
ok so I have been thinking about doing a food diary on here for a while but I must warn you I'm not very good with measuring syns hahaha but will list what I have.

Done slimming world many times lost 5.5 stone gained about 4 of that back after two more kids so joined again lost a stone then left again but now I'm in a good group an like it a lot an my consultant is lovely. I lost a stone before Christmas then stopped again an rejoined after with a 5 lb gain but I've stuck with it an picked up my stone award yesterday yipppeeee.

I do mainly red days sometimes a green an Sunday is normally extra easy as got to have a roast hope I can give someone else a idea as it can become replacement an I feel that's when you stop enjoying it.

P.s I do like a glass of wine or a vodka so you will see that lol

This morning

Bacon x2, mushrooms, egg, tinned tomatoes an slimming world sausage (yuck but not been to the butchers to get there low fat ones).

Lunch will be a sandwich filled with salad an ham two slices of 400g brown loaf b item

Dinner homemade bacon burgers low fat cheese slice (a item) 60g brown roll an a big salad

Syns red onion chutney, low fat salad cream

Diet Coke sugar free juice an a few coffees

Today is extra easy breakfast done an geting the kids all ready to go banger racing.

S/w sausage fried new potatoes tuned toms bacon poached egg an beans with one slice of the brown no crusts bread

My other two slices of bread tuna an cuecumber sandwich a few apples

Diner should be roast chicken roast spuds an what ever veg I grab at the shop

So yesterday dinner was not as planned an ended up having kfc opps an a few vodka an diet cokes so got to be good now

Red day
2 boiled eggs 3 slices of the brown no crusts bread with marmite an bit of butter to make it moist lol

Lunch gonna make a club blt with my other b 3 slices of brown no crusts

Dinner will be roast chicken an veg going to try keep the syns out an make the red onion gravy recipe on the back of the slimming world sausage packet

Diet Pepsi sugar free jucie an use my a on milk for coffee snack on fruit today

Epic amazing something so good is good for you

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
Yesterday was a red day

Breakfast two slimming world sausages 3 slices of brown no crusts bread b item

Chicken salad roll b item

Beef stew with the left over red onion gravy I made was lush with butternut squash swede carrot leek an pepper

Diet Coke tea/ coffe ( a item )

Vodka an Diet Coke X4

Red day again

Am deciding breakfast might make some muffins up

Lunch going for a sandwich may make another blt that was amazing

Dinner is home made chicken kebabs big salad green chillies an syns on burger sauce

Didn't do the muffins had a s/w sausage 2 bacon mushrooms tomatoes an a egg, just polished of my chicken salad sandwich two apples an a Diet Coke

Well today is another red day

Breakfast was two boiled eggs an 3 slices of no crusts brown bread

Lunch ham an pickle sandwich on 3 slices of no crusts bread

Dinner pork steaks with a large salad

2 pots of melon an grapes an just rembered I have made banana ice cream ohhhhhh two pots of Miller banana an custard yoghurts chopped banana an fromage frais

Today is a extra easy day an a bit of plan

Breakfast was good bowl of porridge

Lunch a chicken wrap ( it was a brown one lol) lettuce light mayo an sweet chilli sauce an some crisps, was meant to have a slice of chessecake (it was my mates birthday lunch) but it was not good

Dinner chicken an bacon jacket potatoe low fat chesse an salad but I do have a bit of wine in my fridge with my name on it after the last few days I've had I need it lol

Red day again

Breakfast slimming world sausage sandwich with bacon an a squirt of ketchup on 3 slices of brown no crusts bread

Lunch undecided yet

Dinner steak fryed mushrooms onions an peppers with salad

Extra easy today

Breakfast was s/w sausage bacon egg mushrooms beans an tomatoes with two slices of 400g brown bread

Lunch was just fruit an some chicken to pick at

Dinner is roast pork ( must avoid the crackle) roast potatoes sweet potatoe an parsnips with broccoli peas and carrots sun some gravy

Red again

Breakfast two boiled eggs two slices of 400g brown bread marmite

Lunch sweet chilli chicken roll with lettuce

Dinner roasted courgette butternut squash mushrooms tomatoes an onion with cod an prawns

Another boiled egg pot of mixed melon an grapes an picked at the kids bolignaise meat syn free made with passata

Diet Coke suger free jucie an tea plus a few vodka an diet lemonade a for syns

Red day today

Breakfast 2 slices of bacon 2 flat mushrooms tomatoes an 2 slices of 400g bread

Lunch stir fryed veg an salmon with soya sauce

Dinner cream chesse ( a item) stuffed chicken thighs wrapped in ham with salad

Diet Coke an a few cups of t must drink more water

Red today

Breakfast was two boiled eggs an two slices of 400g bread

Lunch k ha e made some soup out of the veg left in the fridge an going to make some breakfast muffins as going to a play center after school an don't want to pick

Dinner I am going to make pizza out of my other b item using the 60g of aldi whole meal bread flour you can have as a b it's got to be 60g cooked weight so not sure how I'm gonna weigh this yet will post pick can not wait gonna make some coleslaw an may skin an do some bbq chicken wings with it

Today is red

Am feed up with salad

Breakfast was s/w sausage bacon egg mushrooms an tomatoes

Lunch gonna have a sandwich

Dinner going to make burgers but my god I am feed up with salad an worried that tonight is going to be a long dragging night as weigh in tomorrow

Well not updated since Thursday that's right didn't have the burgers just had a toastie saved them for Friday with some onion rings in as a treat bit to be honest it was rubbish an didn't fancy it

Saturday two eggs an toast lunch was ham salad an dinner was chesse an broccoli pasta sachet bathchlour things as went to a bike rally an didn't get back till late

Back