My Food Diary :) x

Yesterday wasn't too good, and I think it has resulted in NO weight loss this week! May weigh myself in a few days if I can be strict for next couple.

So yesterday's food....
Breakfast- porridge in coconut milk with berries
Lunch- jacket potato with tuna and salad
Snack- muller light with a banana
Dinner- 1 glass of wine(4syns)
Wedding cake samples (12 syns)
Turkey pasta bake with cheese (6 syns) uh-oh! X

Right....today I am staying positive and WILL lose this week. So here is todays plan so far....

Breakfast - porridge with coconut milk and berries
Snack - banana
Lunch - jacket potato, beans and salad or mackerel salad with boiled egg
Snack - mullerlight with fruit
Dinner - salmon stir fry without the noodles with some kind of sauce x

The sauce and rice noodles add up to 6 syns in total for the day.Also just done a 30 min run!x

Oh dear, yesterday was a disaster. I don't know how to say no!! I managed to avoid a piece of Victoria sponge offered to me earlier on in the day but I think hunger got the best of me.

Breakfast- porridge with coconut milk and banana
Snack- apple
Lunch - waitrose vegetarian sushi
Snack - berries and muller light
Dinner- pizza and a piece of key lime cake!!!!!

But at least I went to the gym and did a good hour!x

I have had a not great past 5 days with my sister up to stay ( who doesn't approve of slimming world!) so am posting my plan for tomorrow so I stick to it!

Breakfast- porridge with coconut milk and banana
Snack - apple
Lunch - cous cous with roasted veg (1 syn)
Snack - mullerlight with berries
Dinner - vegetable stir fry with chinese style sauce and rice noodles (4 syns) x

Sounds good...why doesn't she approve? It's got to be one of the healthiest diets around?

She doesn't think a diet should involve eating that amount of carbs,that your diet should be meat and veg/salad only. I think it's because her body can't cope with carbs....quite frustrating for me but have been back on track today x

Stuck to the diet today, felt good to be eating healthily again! Heading off to gym now too.

For tomorrows food....
B - porridge with coconut milk and banana
S - mullerlight with berries
L - stir fry with rice noodles in Chinese stir fry sauce (4 syns)
S - apple
D - pork and pepper kebabs x 2 (1 syn) with rice and salad

X

Very pleased.... I maintained my weight after an awful bad weeks worth of food. Now to lose for next week x

Had a mullerlight choc desert to add to yesterdays (5syns but worth it). Today's diary.....

Breakfast-porridge with coconut milk and banana
Snack- apple
Lunch- pasta with lots of veg and quorn sausages and salad
Snack- yoghurt
Dinner- same as lunch(leftovers) followed by muller choc desert (5syns) x

Add on a choc snack a jack too (5syns).im desperately trying to avoid getting sweets!x

Still going well this week,although I have a meal out tonight so will try my best to stick with SW.

Breakfast- porridge with coconut milk and banana (never seem to tire of this!)
Snack- berries and mullerlight
Lunch - leftover vegetable pasta sauce from yesterday with homemade SW chips and quorn sausage
Snack - apple
Dinner - ?!!! X

Last night at dinner went well,I had a chargrilled chicken salad,with quinoa,bulgur wheat,pomegrante and roasted pepper salad. Avoided the lovely looking desserts,which was tricky!Didnt have syns during the day so allowed all for the meal x

Disastrous weekend...back on track today.There seems to be a pattern emerging between my weekday eating and weekend eating...!!!

Bfast- 2 rosemary and onion sausages and beans
Snack- apple and alpen light bar
Lunch- jpot with ham and salad
Snack- yoghurt and banana
Dinner- cod wrapped in bacon with sw wedges and green beans

NO syns!x

And I did a 1 hr cardio workout at the gym x

Disastrous weekend...back on track today.There seems to be a pattern emerging between my weekday eating and weekend eating...!!!

Bfast- 2 rosemary and onion sausages and beans
Snack- apple and alpen light bar
Lunch- jpot with ham and salad
Snack- yoghurt and banana
Dinner- cod wrapped in bacon with sw wedges and green beans

NO syns!x

Me too - Monday - Thursday good then it all goes wrong :-(

It's just that the weekends are for relaxing...so the last thing I want to do is think about what I'm eating!

Showed in today's weigh in though...10st 8.8 x

Hello! :wavey:

Just read your diary. I'm quite new to this as well, on my 2nd week. Know exactly what you mean about weekends - a couple of glasses of wine & that's my syns gone! :eek: And then there's the nice food to go with the wine....

X

Back