My food diary

newbie09

Hello all, i thought i'd post my food diary on here to see if someone can point me out if i'm going wrong.

I switch between red and green days as i get bored so a typical week for me would be as follows:-

Mondays (red)

Breakfast - a boiled egg, muller light yogurt, banana, plum, tangerine, coffee with a little semi skimmed milk.

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf as a HEXB a chopped up boiled egg and slice of ham, no butter.
Another banana, tangerine, plum, muller light yoghurt and 2 table spoons of sugar free jelly

Dinner - baked potato (hexb) with laughing cow extra light triangles from HEXA, either a grilled chicken breast or a steak cooked with fry light.

Dessert - another muller light yogurt and another 2 tablespoons of sugar free jelly

Tuesday (green)

breakfast - Scrambled egg on toast (from hexb)

Lunch - low fat super noodles with a corn on the cob. Muller light yogurt. Banana, tangerine, plum

Dinner - pasta n sauce (the syn free ones)

Dessert - muller light yogurt

Wednesday (green)

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs, muller light yogurt, tangerine

Lunch - super low fat noodles with sweetcorn. Banana, tangerine

Dinner - chicken breast from hexb filled with quark and garlic and some potatoes

Thursday (red)

Breakfast - 2 fat free sausages ( these arent the ones you buy in the supermarkets i get them from a local farmer who produces them himself from 100% pork & beef and when i put them on the george foreman not an ounce of fat drips out so i presume they are syn free?), bacon, scrambled eggs

Lunch - 2 slices of bread from hexb, sliced boiled egg, slice of ham. Banana, muller light yogurt

Dinner - pasta from hexb, mixed with an egg yolk, quark, garlic and herbs and ham.

Friday (red)

Breakfast - scrambled eggs on toast - bread from hexb

Lunch - boiled eggs, quorn sausages, peppers and onions

Dinner - Usually on a friday it's pork ribs and some rice (i syn these)

followed by a trip to the pub where i'll have 5 single barcardi's and diet coke.

Saturday (green)

Breakfast, eggs on toast from hexb

Lunch - baked potato with beans and a laughing cow triangle from hexa

Dinner - pasta carbonara made from egg yolk, quark, garlic and onions.

followed by another trip to the pub for more bacardi and diet coke!

Sunday (red)

Breakfast - bacon sandwhich with hexb bread

Lunch - roast dinner with chicken, potato's, parsnips, boiled potato's and gravy

Dinner - usually just a snack as i'm usually still full from lunch so banana and muller light yog.

You've probably noticed there's no veg in my diet but thats because i despise the stuff i cannot handle it at all it makes me sick so cant add them to my diet at all. Only things i will tolerate is sweetcorn, parsnips, onions and mushrooms!

Hello all, i thought i'd post my food diary on here to see if someone can point me out if i'm going wrong.

I switch between red and green days as i get bored so a typical week for me would be as follows:-

Mondays (red)

Breakfast - a boiled egg, muller light yogurt, banana, plum, tangerine, coffee with a little semi skimmed milk. (Is this included as a HeA, or syns?? - If HeA - 250ml of semi skimmed milk, if a splash in coffee, then 2 syns)

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf as a HEXB a chopped up boiled egg and slice of ham, no butter.
Another banana, tangerine, plum, muller light yoghurt and 2 table spoons of sugar free jelly

Dinner - baked potato (hexb) with laughing cow extra light triangles from HEXA you can have to 6 as a HE , either a grilled chicken breast or a steak cooked with fry light.

Dessert - another muller light yogurt and another 2 tablespoons of sugar free jelly jelly isnt free Hun...142ml made up is 1/2 syn.

Tuesday (green)

breakfast - Scrambled egg on toast (from hexb)

Lunch - low fat super noodles with a corn on the cob. Muller light yogurt. Banana, tangerine, plum

Dinner - pasta n sauce (the syn free ones)

Dessert - muller light yogurt Try not to eat more than 1 Muller lite a day as some people find that although they are free, they can slow weight loss down.

Wednesday (green)

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs, muller light yogurt, tangerine

Lunch - super low fat noodles with sweetcorn. Banana, tangerine

Dinner - chicken breast from hexb filled with quark and garlic and some potatoes

What are your other Hes?? - Missing HeA and another HeB.

Thursday (red)

Breakfast - 2 fat free sausages ( these arent the ones you buy in the supermarkets i get them from a local farmer who produces them himself from 100% pork & beef and when i put them on the george foreman not an ounce of fat drips out so i presume they are syn free?) They will probably have syns Hun, as they are full of cereal, only SW endorsed sausages or the vlf ones from Morrisons are free., bacon, scrambled eggs

Lunch - 2 slices of bread from hexb, sliced boiled egg, slice of ham. Banana, muller light yogurt

Dinner - pasta from hexb, mixed with an egg yolk, quark, garlic and herbs and ham.

No HeA mentioned here either.

Friday (red)

Breakfast - scrambled eggs on toast - bread from hexb

Lunch - boiled eggs, quorn sausages, peppers and onions

Dinner - Usually on a friday it's pork ribs and some rice (i syn these)

followed by a trip to the pub where i'll have 5 single barcardi's and diet coke.
Why not have this day as an EE day and you wont have to syn the rice, only the coating over the ribs? Just remember to only have 1 HeA and 1 HeB on this day though.

Saturday (green)

Breakfast, eggs on toast from hexb

Lunch - baked potato with beans and a laughing cow triangle from hexa

Dinner - pasta carbonara made from egg yolk, quark, garlic and onions.

followed by another trip to the pub for more bacardi and diet coke!

Sunday (red)

Breakfast - bacon sandwhich with hexb bread

Lunch - roast dinner with chicken, potato's,you will either need to syn your spuds (1 syn per ounce, or have them as a HeB) parsnips (these arent free on a Red day Hun) - suggest you have another EE day instead?, boiled potato's and gravy

Dinner - usually just a snack as i'm usually still full from lunch so banana and muller light yog.

You've probably noticed there's no veg in my diet but thats because i despise the stuff i cannot handle it at all it makes me sick so cant add them to my diet at all. Only things i will tolerate is sweetcorn, parsnips, onions and mushrooms!

Hope you dont mind me going through your plan Hun, but wanted to make sure that you are on the right path for a good loss this week!!
xxx

Hope you dont mind me going through your plan Hun, but wanted to make sure that you are on the right path for a good loss this week!!
xxx

thank you for your comments - i knew the jelly wasnt syn free but i love having it :D

does this look like a good enough plan so far? would there be anything apart from the muller lights that would slow me down?

Thanks!

You do have a lot of eggs too, so try and vary your plan daily. Eggs wont slow your loss down Hun though, so dont worry about that!

xxx

Back