Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by newbie09, 10 November 2009 Social URL.

1. newbie09

newbie09 Member

Hello all, i thought i'd post my food diary on here to see if someone can point me out if i'm going wrong.

I switch between red and green days as i get bored so a typical week for me would be as follows:-

Mondays (red)

Breakfast - a boiled egg, muller light yogurt, banana, plum, tangerine, coffee with a little semi skimmed milk.

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf as a HEXB a chopped up boiled egg and slice of ham, no butter.
    Another banana, tangerine, plum, muller light yoghurt and 2 table spoons of sugar free jelly

Dinner - baked potato (hexb) with laughing cow extra light triangles from HEXA, either a grilled chicken breast or a steak cooked with fry light.

Dessert - another muller light yogurt and another 2 tablespoons of sugar free jelly

Tuesday (green)

breakfast - Scrambled egg on toast (from hexb)

Lunch - low fat super noodles with a corn on the cob. Muller light yogurt. Banana, tangerine, plum

Dinner - pasta n sauce (the syn free ones)

Dessert - muller light yogurt

Wednesday (green)

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs, muller light yogurt, tangerine

Lunch - super low fat noodles with sweetcorn. Banana, tangerine

Dinner - chicken breast from hexb filled with quark and garlic and some potatoes

Thursday (red)

Breakfast - 2 fat free sausages ( these arent the ones you buy in the supermarkets i get them from a local farmer who produces them himself from 100% pork & beef and when i put them on the george foreman not an ounce of fat drips out so i presume they are syn free?), bacon, scrambled eggs

Lunch - 2 slices of bread from hexb, sliced boiled egg, slice of ham. Banana, muller light yogurt

Dinner - pasta from hexb, mixed with an egg yolk, quark, garlic and herbs and ham.

Friday (red)

Breakfast - scrambled eggs on toast - bread from hexb

Lunch - boiled eggs, quorn sausages, peppers and onions

Dinner - Usually on a friday it's pork ribs and some rice (i syn these)

followed by a trip to the pub where i'll have 5 single barcardi's and diet coke.

Saturday (green)

Breakfast, eggs on toast from hexb

Lunch - baked potato with beans and a laughing cow triangle from hexa

Dinner - pasta carbonara made from egg yolk, quark, garlic and onions.

followed by another trip to the pub for more bacardi and diet coke!

Sunday (red)

Breakfast - bacon sandwhich with hexb bread

Lunch - roast dinner with chicken, potato's, parsnips, boiled potato's and gravy

Dinner - usually just a snack as i'm usually still full from lunch so banana and muller light yog.

You've probably noticed there's no veg in my diet but thats because i despise the stuff i cannot handle it at all it makes me sick so cant add them to my diet at all. Only things i will tolerate is sweetcorn, parsnips, onions and mushrooms!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hope you dont mind me going through your plan Hun, but wanted to make sure that you are on the right path for a good loss this week!!
    xxx

4. newbie09

newbie09 Member

thank you for your comments - i knew the jelly wasnt syn free but i love having it :D

does this look like a good enough plan so far? would there be anything apart from the muller lights that would slow me down?

Thanks!

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You do have a lot of eggs too, so try and vary your plan daily. Eggs wont slow your loss down Hun though, so dont worry about that!

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.