My Food Diary! :)

DAY 12

hello!

how are you all today? im very very tiered!!
hense the very short message!

here is my diary for today:

BREAKFAST
new york bagel - 6 pro points
itbsp extra light spread - 1 pro point
skimmed milk in tea - 1 pro point
LUNCH
packet french fries - 2 pro points
DINNER
roast chicken - 4 pro points
peas - 3 pro points
carrots - 0 pro points
SNACKS
extra light spread - 1 pro point

TOTL - 30 pro points

looking good Jessie......hope your gettin plenty of rest x

All looking really good :) xx

DAY 13

Hello Everyone!! :flirt2:

how are you?
thank you for all your kind supportive messages!
i was naughty and had a sneaky peek at the scales last night! shhhh! it was all good! so fingers crossed for tomorrow!

i'm feeling a bit better today! finally made up with my boyfriend, so im very glad about that!! i went to his house for tea last night, and i walked to his house (to earn some activity points!) and he was lovely, he met me at his and he bought me some nice new technical earphones for my iphone and loaded it up with lots of music so i might enjoy walking and exercising a bit more!! :whacky068:
didnt get alot of sleep gain last night!! was too hot in my small room! so im pretty tiered but feeling a bit happier today especially after looking at the scales last night hehe! so hopefully it will be a good day today!
i am on my own in the office today, and its really quiet which is nice! so im just in the process of ordering myself a new laptop before i start my degree course in september! :D very excited!! will be a lot of work though!! but i think i am motivated enough!

Just got a txt from my boyfriend who has said we can go on holiday!! yey! only for a week out in spain or italy! so that would be nice!! we are going to talk about it tonight! yey! im so glad we are ok again now! i hate fighting with him!! i love him so much! :heartpump: even though he is a pain in the bum!!

a holiday is perfect motivation too! which is a bit of a bonus!!

what is everyone up to today? having a good day?

heres my food diary for today:

Have Fun! :heartpump: xxx

BREAKFAST
2x wheatabix - 3pro points
skimmed milk - 1 pro point
LUNCH
1 tbsp low fat spread - 1 pro point
packet fench fries - 2 pro points
DINNER
not too sure yet, maybe WW lasagnia - 7 pro points
SNACKS
WW cookie bite - 1 pro point
apple - 0 pro points
probably some more snacks tonight!!

walking dog with boyfriend at the country park tonight for a few hours so will earn some activity points!!

Hi Jessie glad you and bf are ok .......a holiday is great motivation and something nice to look forward to...enjoy your walk tonight x

Exciting about hol :) good luck for WI xx

Day 14

Hi!

thank you Jem and Carly! :) very excited about booking a holiday, and quite nervous/excited about weigh in tonight!! eeek!

cant believe its weigh in again already!! comes around so quick! im hungry today agh! haha wanna eat quite lightly before weigh in! on slimming world i used to have "treat night" on weigh day! so after weigh in i would have a nice chinese or go out for a meal. but i find i dont need to on WW!! if i fancy a chinese or something tonight i still have like 36 weekly points left!! but i find i cant really eat takeaways now cause that was y weaknesss so i font want to go down that road just yet! especially as im on my own tongiht, so there wouldnt be any need to have a takeaway lol! usually my boyfriend likes having takeawys! but he is one of those people who can eat ANYTHING and absolute rubbish and not put on an ounce of weight!:sigh: haha,

no im going to be good! :innocent0002:

really hope i lose something tonight!! fingers crossed!!!

have a lovely day!! :heartpump: xxxx

Here is my diary for today:

BREAKFAST
2x wheatabix - 3 pro points
LUNCH
WW wrap - 3 pro points
1 portion 30g wafer thin ham - 1 pro point
1 tbsp extra light mayo - 1 pro point
packet WW ready salted crinkle crisps - 2 pro pints
DINNER
WW sweet & sour chicken - 8 pro points
SNACKS
WW oat & choc cookies - 2 pro points
probably have a few more snacks throughout the day!

Hope WI went well xxx

DAY 15

Hiya!! :flirt2:

Hi Carly! i lost 3 and a half lbs!!! yey! thats half a lb away from half a stone in 2 weeks! so im really pleased!! :) very happy!! more thsn i thought id lost!!

really hot here today!! the office is boiling! only a half day today though which is nice! so im going to do a fair bit of walking to get home todaty, going to try and do abit moe exercise this week too!

not sure what im going to do this eve though! i feel like doing something! might go to the cinema ! :D

Have a nice day everyone!! :heartpump: xxxx

Heres my diary for today:
BREAKFAST
WW original bagel - 4 pro points
extra light spread - 1 pro point
LUNCH
WW pitta bread wholemeal - 3 pro points
1 portion 30g wafer thin ham - 1 pro point
packet WW hot chilli tortillas - 2 pro points
DINNER
WW lasegnia - 7 pro points
WW portion oven chips - 5 pro points
SNACKS
probably a few snacks later on :)

well done Jessie 3 1/2 lbs is fab... your doing really well ..enjoy your walking x

Well done that's fab!!!! :) xx

Well Done Jessie , 3.5 lbs is brilliant . You seem to have really got in to the swing of it. Now you have the added incentive of a holiday coming up !! Its all good :D:D

DAY 16

Hello!

thank you guys!! i was so pleased with the 3 and a half! really wasnt expecting it!! :D

unfortunetly though not feeling that great atall today! at work at the moment but not too sure how long i am going to last here today!! i think i need to go home and go to bed!! :mad:
just need cheering up today i think! feeling really down about everything and myself! so not going to be a very good day today!!

someone is coming to fix my internet today so i will post my diary later when i get home as im not too sure what i am going to eat today as i feel awful at the moment!

have a nice day :heartpump: xxxx

DAY 16 CONTINUED

Hello!:)

how is everyone?
thank you Jem! i went to the doctors today and feel a bit better, i am a natural worrier and always think the worst of things1

finally got my internet back! :happy036:

i went shopping today, so bought some warburtons thins! ive seen a lot of people raving about them on this site! anyone got any ideas on what to have with them? :gimi:

here is my finished diary for today:

Night Night! :4633: xxxx

BREAKFAST
2x wheatabix - 3 pro points
LUNCH
nothing- was at doctors
DINNER
WW chicken tikka masala - 10 pro points
SNACKS
WW caramel whip bar - 2 pro points
WW choc & oat cookies - 2 pro points
WW pettie pan - 3 pro points
WWW oat & choc cookies - 2 pro points
WW choc eclaire - 2 pro points
standard size milky bar - 4 pro points

total - 29

Hope ur ok petal! Big hugs! U are doing fab x

i like the warbortin squares with a ham salad thats all iv had with there really lovely x

sorry ive been absent recently! i havent been all that well for the last week!
am feeling much better now! so will write up my diarys when i get home from work :)

i lost another lb tis week so quite happy seeming i have had a pretty bad week, ate a lot of sugary snacks as was feeling very down, but i did do a lot of exercise! getting back into the wii fit now! :)

but anyway, im back!

hope everyone is ok! xxx

Back