my food,its now or never!!!!!!

rach1987

hi my names rachael, ive been on and off of sw for nearly nine mths now to loose my baby weight. i got 10lb to target and went off the rails, i had so much going on my head just wasnt in it. i think this is my 3rd food diary:rolleyes:.i must admit ive never been verygood at diets/healthy eatting , i like all the junk food. i tryed to go to ww and omg:eek: it was so horrid! i had headaches ,couldnt sleep ,starving hungry,grumpy,propoint counting the whole 2 days and couldnt stop thinking about food, i just couldnt stand it , so i decided to go back to sw , ill be joining a group next tue(cant get there any sooner as oh works nights and no babysitter),so ill be doing it from home untill then,

so my food

BREKKI:

egg,mushrooms,tomato on toast

LUNCH:

jacket potato(small) ,spagitti hoops,lettuce, cucumber,tomatoes,spring onions ,ham

DINNER:

chicken,new potatoes ,extra light mayo (1syn) ,babybel extra light (syns ),boiled egg,lettuce,cucmber,tomato,spring onion

SNACKS:

3 small peaches,apple,satsuma

DRINKS:
diet coke,coffee/tea (hea),sf juice

:17729:

im so hungry today i cant stop eatting !! had a massive near wobble at dinner time , my mother in law made a shepards pie but in no way sw friendly,kept that for kiddies and oh,but it looked so good:drool: and to top it all theres loads left on my kitchen side :cry:,im still hungry after my dinner, i have syns left so may have a ww yogurt and fruit or if i want a treat a freddo and some french fries with my syns, and try to stay away from the devils food :D

Last edited:
I drink a lot of fruit tea in the evening to try and stave off any hunger pangs. But I also usually save an HE A or B and my syns, for the evening as I know thats when I crave snacks. During the day I can more easily go without.

Your diary for today looks great though! :) Judging from what you've had, couldn't you call it a green day, call the chicken an HEB (depending on amount) and have another HEA, maybe some cheese to nibble? And you have loads of syns left. :)

so i joined sw on tue!!

so i finally bit the bullet and returned to sw with may tail between my legs, luckly they forgave me :eek:.
i wrote down all my food on one of the food sheets from slimming world cant quiet remember what went with what :sigh:, but ill try
so my food from wed

BREKKIE

porridge(heb),melon,grapes

LUNCH
1 boiled egg and ham,with a few tinned potatoes,2 satsumas

DINNER

chicken and sw chips with salad (lettuce ,cucmber ,tomatoes,sping onions ),gravy 1.5 syns

SNACK
peach ,ww yogurt

drinks
wine 7 syns
diet coke,
diet energy drink,
coffee (hea),sweetner
hot choc 2 syns

todays total syns 10.5

THURS FOOD

BREKKIE

ww yogurt,grapes,peach,satsuma

LUNCH
ham,chicken salad (")

DINNER
speedy beany, veg and bacon stew on jacket potato,with salad(lettuce ,cucumber,tomato,spring onion)sweetcorn,peas

SNACK
melon, grapes ,2 hifi light bars (hea) 2x sugar free polos

DRINKS
diet coke,diet energy drink,
coffee,tea(hea),sweetner,
wine 7 syns
1 sugar 1syn
hot choc x2 4 syns

total syns 13

FRI FOOD

BREKKI

porridge ,(hea),melon,grapes

SNACK

peach

LUNCH

ham, jacket potato salad ("same as usual "),marge 2syns

DINNER
chicken,boiled potatoes,broc,collie,gravy 1.5 syns

SNACK

peach ww yogurt,melon,curly wurly 6syns,sf jelly pot 0.5 syns

DRINKS

hot choc 2 syns
tea,coffee(hea),sweetner
diet coke,diet energy drink

TOTAL SYNS 14

SAT FOOD WAS A VERY HUNGRY DAY!

BREKKIE

melon,satsuma,1 ww bread (1/2 heb)

SNACK

1 light hifi bar (other half (hea)

LUNCH

mugshot ,mushrooms, tomatoes,spring onions ham

DINNER

sw chips , with sw smash crispy chicken strips with salad(my usual),ex light mayo 1 syn

SUPPER

kiwi,satsuma,2 eggs,mushrooms,tomatoes,ham,lettuce and cucumber,3 X HOT CHOCS :eek: 6 SYNS !!!

DRINKS

wine 8 syns
diet coke
diet energy drinks sf juice,
tea coffee(hea)

TOTAL SYNS 15

SUNDAY FOOD

BREKKIE

peach,ww yogurt,satsuma

LUNCH

ham and cucmber sandwich (heb)1 syn marge

then it all went wrong :mad:, only myself to blame!!! and its star week after a long 5mths of nothing!

i had a full roast dinner with pork ,cracklin:eek:,roast potatoes,yorkies,onion sauce,pigs in blankets and stuffing with veg and gravy! oh bugger!!!!!
i must admit i didnt have pud was too sweet for me after one teaspoon full. but omg ive blown so many syns and to be honest i didnt really enjoy it !!!! in my frist week back, i must admit the old me on sw only did one day on plan and 2 off:eek:.

right bloody line drawn

tomorro is another day and no more messing around !!!!!!

Back