Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My Food & Weekly Weigh In Diary!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Neadi, 2 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Neadi

Neadi Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi Everyone,

Im quite new to this forum! I started 7 weeks ago at the weight of 246 ib following the Weight Watcher diet. This didnt really work for me so i have since started calorie counting, eating around 600 calories a day and have got down to 216 ib.

Just thought id start a post with my daily food diary and weekly weigh in. Thursday is my weigh in day, and the past week i have lost a total of 4 ib.

Today, I have eaten and plan to eat:

Breakfast:
    • Special K w/ red berries and skimmed milk
    • Cup of green tea with cranberry
    Lunch
    • Ham salad - Lettuce, Celery, Spring onion and cucumber, with a slice of ham and a low fat cheese triangle
    Snack
    • 2 satsumas
    Dinner
    • Stir Fried vegetables with king prawns - Brocolli, Chinese leaf, baby corn, garlic, king prawns and soy sauce
    Snack
    • 2 slices of melon
    Feel free to come in and say hello! :)

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Neadi

Neadi Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Just had my stir fry it was yummy! I'd highly recommend!

x

4. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    sounds good, i am trying to decide what to have for my tea, but out of list of ingredients i have garlic, brocoli and soy sauce-dont think thats going to be quite the same !!

5. Neadi

Neadi Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Lol would be close though!

What do you think you may be having? any yummy recipes i could try out? :)

x

6. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    well was going to have tesco lite choices mousaka with some microwave chips and salad, but dont have enough cals left!! so its either the mousaka and i make some butter nut squash chips ( a ww favourite) with salad.OR i have the microwave chips with salad and a quorn peppered steak.
    On the upside there was a time when i would've said sod it and ate it all anyway!!

7. Neadi

Neadi Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    So are you combing weight watchers with calorie counting? May i ask how many calories you are trying to have each day?

Also, the quorn peppered steak, chips and salad sound delish!

x

8. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    No not combining, been doing ww for a while but been a bit stuck in a rut so come over to cc to see if that kickstarts things. still use ww recipes tho , why not?!!

Have started on 1500 a day see how i go cos i can adjust up or down, tho i think more would slow things up too much??

Yep i'm thinking that option also easier to make than peeling and chopping a BNS -i love 'em but they are so hard to chop-LOL

9. Chick in the City

Chick in the City Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Neadi, congratulations on your weightloss so far. I have just started a low cc diet today (1200) and was just wondering how easy is it to get by with 600 cals a day?

I have just had a look at your menu and I can't believe you can eat that much for 600!!!!!! It really is impressive, I thought you would have to live on cup a soups.

I will try and reduce me cals, as I am going on holiday in 8 weeks and have tried all the diets recently i.e. Celebrity Slim, Lipotrim, RC, SW and as usual I fall off the wagon and binge:mad:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.