My Goal is to be Healthier dropping from 26 stone 10 lbs

jules1981

Gold Member
Hi I am 43

I've been on this site before :) I am now 26 stone 10 lbs or 374 lbs

I am cal counting. As it fits in with my lifestyle. I have lost weight before in multiple ways ( not all healthy 🙃)

I have multiple physical and Mental health condition.

I am at my highest weight EVER. It effects my mobility I use a mobility scooter. I am waiting for my MRI scans on my back and knees as am in pain :( I barley hit 1500-2000 steps 3 x a week. My goal is to increase this depending on MRI results

I will TRY to update daily to keep me accountable.

I am a coffee lover :)

MY next hol is fitst week of summer hols i would like to get to 355 lbs by 20th July That's 3.2 lbs a week. I NEED goals. But I also need the in chunks.

So by 22nd June I would like to be 7lbs down to 367lbs

Hers to my journey xxxx

Losses

Week 1- 2lbs 372lbs ( on Fri 14th June as away sat 15th) Total loss 2lbs
Week 2

X

Last edited:
Day 1

2 scrambled egs
Avocado

4 high protein rice cakes
lightht herb cream cheese
3 slices ham
Sciracha

Iced Gems

Tesco veggie pizza Thin crust with 6 slices of peperoni and extra cheese

Lidi protein mousse

Coffee 300 mls
Sugar free squash 800 mls
Water 200 mls
Diet coke 200 mls

Cals eaten 2006
Protein 126g
Fiber 15
Used ( according to fitbit ) 2648
642 Deficient

Day 1 DONE ✅

I am OK with today.

SHOULD of drank more am doing a pint of squash then water. Also obviously had coffee and coke need to drink MORE. I KNOW I loose more when drinking more. I don't know why I just do.

Need more fruit and veg. For nutritional value, bulk, Fiber and health benefits

OK with Cals, protein and Fiber today. I know hitting my Fiber goals I cope with cal counting better. Obviously Fiber is healthy.

Tricky tom out to hungry horse. I am just tempted to have my fav-halloumi as a starter then eat later.

Xxxx

Thank you. Yep I noticed not many people are around :(

Not the best start. I am up to 377lbs :(

BUT consistent is the key xxxx

Tues 377lbs

Eaten 2145
Used 3159
Deficient 1014

Xxxx

Weds

OK 373.7 today. Obviously that's a big loss maybe scales were out yesterday. Not sure. Pizza express tonight. I am having the chicken pizza.

I am drinking coffee at mo as my sons here I was up in the night checking on him. He had no temp. Think it's just a cold. I am not feeling the best :( so hopefully not getting it. I ache in my ankle I can draw an L what bit hurts 🤣🤣.

I hit 2600 steps yesterday. I would like to hit over 2500 3 x a week..even on crutches.

I see physio tom xxx

So today's been ok. Now in bed. Just pizza and water at pizza express and coffee to end.

M&s Granola with oat milk ( milk had gone off) plant milks always back up

Ww wrap
20 aldi smelly cheese
30g cucumber
1 slice of aldi ham
2 iceland free range eggs scrambled
30g avocado

Muller rice protein one- needed using up

Pizza exspress chicken bbq pizza-brough some home didnt eat all crust

white bisscoff chunky kitkat
120g banana

450 mls coffee
750 mls water
500 mls Ribena NAS
330 mls pepsi max

2293 eaten
used will edit in a bit

Xxxx

I know it's not for everyone, but I have to admit that I've taken a big step away from the scales. My weight was fluctuating so much, it started to feel counterintuitive! As I say though, I know it's not for everyone :)

Finger's crossed the cold stays away, and hope physio goes well today. Ankle pain is the worst. I turned mine at rugby on Tuesday.

So need to update Thurs weight was the same Fri was 372

Thurs
cals 2085
Protein 131g
Fiber 17g
Cal Used 3549
Deficient 1474
Can't remember drinks.

Fri
Cals 2195
Protein 70g
Fiber 17g
Yesterday was a bit of an estimate as tea was kebab chicken with garlic sauce..I weighed it and went by nutra check but didn't eat all the pitta and my son had 1 piece of the chicken..we are away and there was more chicken than at home. I also weight out chips from take away shared with my son.
Fluids yesterday
1200 mls coffee
250 mls diet coke
450 mls tea
500 mls squash
Cals Used 3526
Deficient 1331

Bbq today. Doing our best to avoid showers. So Protein should be good. Bought chicken sausages :) xxcx

I know it's not for everyone, but I have to admit that I've taken a big step away from the scales. My weight was fluctuating so much, it started to feel counterintuitive! As I say though, I know it's not for everyone :)

Finger's crossed the cold stays away, and hope physio goes well today. Ankle pain is the worst. I turned mine at rugby on Tuesday.
Yep I wish I could. But when I step away for me I just go off track. I can't weigh in today or tom. So next day will be mon. At 1 point that would cause huge anxiety- or the scales would come with us. But then I wouldn't believe them ( I have a history with an ED my MH team know, ED services won't help as they blame my MH and my bloodworm is occasionally off) but yep well done for stepping away. I hope to get to a place where I can step down to weighing weekly.

Ouch that sounds painful hun :(

Physio was ok. He dosent really want to do anything till MRIs are back. He's given me 3 exercises to do.

Xx̌x

So yesterday was ok. Bbq turned into cooking in oven grill and air fryer. Thanks British weather.

I ate 2304 cals
106g protein
10.8g fiber
Used 3231
927 deficient

Today I ate 2629 cals
107 protein
28g fiber
Used 3030
401 deficient
Drank pretty well
450 mls coffee
1700 mls sugar free Ribena

Haven't even hit 1300 steps today. Slept lots v tired.

Xxx

Yep I wish I could. But when I step away for me I just go off track. I can't weigh in today or tom. So next day will be mon. At 1 point that would cause huge anxiety- or the scales would come with us. But then I wouldn't believe them ( I have a history with an ED my MH team know, ED services won't help as they blame my MH and my bloodworm is occasionally off) but yep well done for stepping away. I hope to get to a place where I can step down to weighing weekly.

Ouch that sounds painful hun :(

Physio was ok. He dosent really want to do anything till MRIs are back. He's given me 3 exercises to do.

Xx̌x
Ah that's fair enough. I'm often loathe to mention it, because there are myriad reasons that it doesn't work for everyone. The lack of joined up thinking amongst services is SO frustrating at times.

It sounds as though that's already a big step for you, being okay not to weight whilst you're away.

Ah that's fair enough. I'm often loathe to mention it, because there are myriad reasons that it doesn't work for everyone. The lack of joined up thinking amongst services is SO frustrating at times.

It sounds as though that's already a big step for you, being okay not to weight whilst you're away.
No thank you I appreciate any advice. Yes unfortunately it's frustrating I have to take letters to appointments because they unfortunately aren't all linked. But we go with it.

Yep I did hop on last night was 370 ish. I didn't actually let it read. It was jumping. I just got off and carried on with my treat day. As I have 1 day a week extra. Its set on nutra check. I actually added another 494 cals with sweets. But STILL within cals. But forgot to update as it was like 2.40am.

Xxx

Today was 368.5 lbs I will update tonight.

Seeing hospital admission prevention tom. I really hope they can help.

Haven't been best on fluids today- but trying to do it now

900 mls coffee
500 mls water
330 mls diet coke
500 mls strawberry sugar free ribena ( now drinking it)

Went OVER cals by 400 ish. But better than previous ED behaviour. So I will take it AS A WIN

So eaten 2843 cals
Protein 116g
Fiber 21g
Used 3462
Deficient 619

2700 steps another day OVER 2000 :)

Xxxx

Last edited:
Tue and today have been ok. Weight was the same 368.5 lbs. Not budged at all but I know that's how it can be at times.

Only 1300 steps yesterday

Yesterday was
Cal 2385
Protein 113g
Fiber 31g
Used

Had 1200 mls water
500 mls coffee
330 mls diet coke
500 mls sugar free Ribena

Xxxxx

Sorry kinda been off track. Am under crisis home treatment team for my MH. They are trying to get me into a crisis house. I will weigh in tom. As am at my parents to try and keep safe as OH had early morning plans and I am not sleeping so just easier to stay here to keep safe.

Am back tracking today. Hoping OH can take me to aldi to get some bits that feel 'safe'.

Had a keifer yog at mums today.

Xxxx

Back