Slimming my way to when life begins at 40 (2. 2 stone lost)

jules1981

Gold Member
I am starting back at sw. I have lost 3 Stone and got to my lowest weight of 21 stone through sw.

It works if you stick to it.

I weigh 320 lbs or 22.10 I started out at 25 stone and 350 lbs

I have lot 3 Stone 3 x through sw then end up back in psychatric hospital and gain all the weight. I am 7 month into tier 3 for weight loss surgery but today my psychiatrist said she's not sure she will pass me for surgery-in 7 month I've lost under a stone through cal counting.

I love sw I love the home Cooke meals full of fruit and veg.

So this looks like a L-O-N-G time diary. As WLS dosent look like it's going to happen.

I am 36-will be 37 in may. I would like to be 140 lbs in may 2021

I have 36 months to loose 190 lbs of i can loose lb a week that's 164lbs well on the way to my goal.

Wish me luck. Any support. Or tips would be great xxx

Hi Jules!

You can do this, honestly you can, my sister is about to pick up her 11 stone lost certificate...she did it in 13 months on SW. She has about 3 more stone to go.

I have just got my 2 stone certificate, I started on the 8th of January, and I have roughly another 6 stone to go, until I get to what I think is my goal.

You love home cooked meals so take one day at a time, this is not a diet it is a healthy eating lifestyle.

there are some of us here that are in for the long haul so you are not on your own, and with you determination you will do this!

Jukie

Thank you so much-made chick en curry today with speed food-I love cooking. I love puddings -I made something apple but need to look at old phone to see what it was. Do you have any favours meals?

Wow 11 stone is fab. You have done well'I would be happy to be 2 stone lighter in 2 half months-that would get me to around 20 stone.

I am really putting all my effort in . I have ME/CFS so can't really exercise to well but did walk 5600 steps today which my phone tell me burnt 560 odd cal-I know we don't count cals ( other than syns 20 cal=1 syn) but I like to see the steps add up ;)

My first goal is to fit comfortable in size 24 clothes which I think will be at 300-290 ish lbs ( if I remember ) which is 20-30 lbs away.

We go away in summer hols ( i have a 6 year old) not far ( due to my mh) to next county on so only just over an hour away. Is 30 lbs loss due able by then? I hope so.

30 lbs to go :)

Xxx

Hi Jules, I also love to cook, and at the moment I seem to love stir fries! quick, easy, and can be just speed and protein if you want, and above all tasty!

If you dont already I would recommend checking out Slimming Eats blog, Siobhan has lost weight with SW and now writes a blog with recipes that are either no syns or low syns, and it is proper cooking, so from scratch which I love.

I havent done any exercising yet, I have a fitbit so it reminds me to move my arse but I have not stepped up on additional exercise yet as I wanted to get myself going on the weight loss front first but I now need to work on the toning.

Keep focused and on plan you will get your first mini goal!

Thank you had a fab loss of just over 7 lbs in first week so around 311 1/2 lbs so 21 1/2 lbs to go to hit 290 lbs to fit into size 24 clothes.

Oh I follow some people on fb so will search for blogs.

I used my phone to count my step's but Ratley do over 5000 due to having ME/CFS :( I did have a fit bit bit no idea where it is.

I made apple Betty yesterday 2 syn per portion. I had it with custard. Hubby had it with cream

I might look at some biscuits you make with oats later as haven't had Heb yet today.

Xxxx

Well done on that great loss - woo woo! Hope that's given you a boost & have another good week.

7lbs! half a stone! look at you! well done!:sw007:

Back