My Green journey to skinny me

bompette

Hi All
So a bit about me first. i'm a 26 year old trainee accountant, i work in a holiday firm, so cheap holidays is definitely a perk of the job. i'm off to New Zealand next week for the rugby world cup for a month, i can't wait!! i was thinking about starting SW when i get back, but there's no time like the present, and i have a habit of putting things of, but not this time.

I weigh at the moment 9 stone. not a huge amount i know, but at one point i was 12st, and at 5ft tall (or short should i say) that is really not good. i seem recently to have put on and lost the same stone over and over, going from eating a rigidly healthy diet for a couple of weeks, to eating like a horse and putting all the weight on and a bit more. it's time now to settle into an eating routine that i can stick to for life, a lifestyle change rather than a diet. I'm a veggie, but i eat fish, so i'll be sticking to green days and syning fish if necessary.
My goal is 7st 3, the last time i felt really healthy. and i'll be trying to fit in as much excercise as i can. Plus i'll be writing my food diary down so i HAVE to be accountable for what i put in my mouth!!

So here it is:
Day 1:
Breakfast: 2x Weetabix & Skim Milk - HeXA & HeXB
Lunch:
Banana & Mandarin - Superfree
Fat Free Activia Yogurt - Free
Wholemeal Pitta - HeXB?? Not sure about this, could someone let me know if it is a HeXB?
Salad - Superfree
42g Low fat cheese - HeXA

Dinner:
Quorn chicken curry - made with curry paste (2tbsp for 4, so 1/2 syn pp) & lots of veg
Rice & Salad

Snacks:
Quorn Mini Savoury Bite - 2 1/2 syns???
Quavers - 4 1/2 syns

i've decided to aim for 10 syns a day, so 70 a week. if i have any left over at the end of the week, i may treat myself on a Sunday. My weigh day will be a Monday, so no going mad over the weekend!!

Syns today: 7 1/2
Syns left for the week: 62 1/2

Also, i'll be going this alone for now, but may join a group when i'm back from NZ

Thanks for Reading!!:rolleyes:

x

Hi. A good day today, foodwise. been working like a beast in work though.....so much to do before my big holiday!!! i don't think they were too impressed when i asked for a month off:)
Went shopping to town in my lunchbreak, had a browse in all the clothes shops. they usually have one of 2 effects on my, i either get inspired by all the lovely clothes i'll look fab in when the weight comes off, or i end up getting very depressed. Today was good, i think because i'm finally doing this and loving it.
Also, going to get my hair done tomorrow morning. my hair is VERY blonde at the moment, and i'm going dark. New look, new start, new me

Food diary for today:
Breakfast:
2x Weetabix & Skimmed Milk - HeXa & HeXb
Lunch:
Wholemeal Pitta - HeXb
3x Mini babybel lights - HeXa
Salad
Banana & Strawberries
Quorn mini savoury bite - 2 1/2 syns
Vanilla Fat free activia yoghurt

Dinner:
Salmon fillet marinated in soy sauce & ground ginger - 10syns
Mash with chilli, garlic, spring onions & fat free yoghurt
Salad

Dinner was sooo yummy, one of my fave meals!!

So:
Syns today: 12 1/2
Syns left for the week: 50 (on track to average 10 a day)

Hope you've all had a good day
x

Hi!!
So, got my hair done today. i absolutely love it. i was a bit worried about going so dark after being blonde for so long, but i've had lots of good comments, so i'm a happy bunny:)
Had a good day foodwise today aswell:
Breakfast:
2x Weetabix & Skim Milk - HeXa & HeXb
Lunch:
Banana & Strawberries
Blueberry Fat Free activia yoghurt
57g Brown Roll - HeXb
42g Low fat cheddar - HeXa
Cucumber
Quorn mini savoury bite - 2.5 syns

Dinner:
'Fake Up' - Quorn sausages, quorn bacon, mushrooms, egg & baked beans

So syns today 2.5, and saving the others for a couple of drinks tonight
Syns left for the week: 40

Going surfing tomorrow, can't wait. i've had a few lessons this year, it's so much fun, but also 2 hours of really hard work so it's a great workout. Can't believe i've been living so close to the beach (in Swansea) for so long and haven't tried it before. Mind, someone really needs to design an alternative style of wetsuit, i saw some photos of me online during a lesson and i look horrendous!!!

Anyways, hope you've all had successfull days, and thanks for reading my ramblings
Nx

You seem to be doing very well so far :) Good look with your journey !! and your adventure in New Zealand !!

x

Thanks Karen! i'm really enjoying this, first time i've done a diet and not been hungry at all!
Also didn't end up going out tonight so instead of saving syns for vino, i've had a packet of quavers - 4.5 syns & another quorn mini savoury bite (i love em) - 2.5 syns
So Syns for today: 9.5
Syns left for the week: 10.5 (just realised i'm weighing on Monday so my syn weeks ends tomorrow)

Nx

Soooooo it appears i should have synned the quorn sausages & bacon (damn i thought they were free!!)
i have been told 1 syn per sausage (just the normal ones) & 6.5 syns per pack of smoked bacon quorn
so that's an extra 3.5 syns for me today....grrrrr!
So syns for today 13
Syns left for the week: 7

i won't allow another morsel of food to pass my lips tonight!
i think it's going to take a little while for me to get used to this. i read that things are free, then in another thread it's synned......rather confusing!!
Nx

Hi All
another good day today. Just come back from a surfing lesson, the waves were fierce so i'm knackered. great workout though! i'm going out tonight (first time in ages, not a big drinker myself) so think i'll have a power nap in a bit, or i'll never last the night!!
Food diary for today:
Breakfast:
2x Weetabix & skim milk - HeXa & HeXb

Lunch:
57g wholemeal roll - HeXb
12g Reduced Fat cheese (Part of my HeXa)
Vanilla activia fat free yoghurt
cucumber
Pineapple & Banana

Dinner:
Cheese omelette (with the rest of the cheese from my HeXa)
Jacket potato
salad

i have 7 syns left for the week for a couple of drinks tonight. and then weigh in tomorrow......don't know what'll happen but i haven't even taken a peek at the scales which is very good for me!!!

Hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday weekend

Nx

Back