My handmade jewelery - **NEW PICS ADDED :)

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Hi peeps!

As you know, I am starting to pull together enough stock of my handmade jwelery to start selling it. I posted a few rubbish pics here previously, but have finally gotten organised and made an online album. The pics are not brillinat in some cases, but others are OK, so if you would like to have a look at it so far, here is a link :)

HANDMADE JEWELERY pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

Thanks for looking!!

Hi there

just had a look at your pics, you've some beautiful pieces there. I enjoy making my own jewellery too, I find it really relaxing and it's great wearing something no-one else has. :)

Some really lovely stuff in there. I love chunky beads.
Did you take this up when you started LL or have you always made jewelery?

Some really lovely stuff in there. I love chunky beads.
Did you take this up when you started LL or have you always made jewelery?

Thank you Emz. No, I have done artsy stuff my whole life. My real love is Silversmithing. Back in California I had a whole lapidary set up which could cut, grind and polish cabachons out of semi precious stone...turquoise, lapis, agate, etc. I love that - but sadly - a divorce several years ago and a move over here meant I had to sell my bench, and there is no room for that here. So - beads it is!

I also oil paint and make pottery and dabble in all sorts.

I was born to be a starving artist, but I ate too much!! :D

Thanks hon!

X

BL They are lovely you have been busy good luck with selling them although I'm sure they will sell

You've got some really pretty stuff there BL.

I used to work in web design (the consulting not the design side) and wondered if you could take some photos on a neutral background so you can really see the colours of the jewellery. Also, it may be a good idea to put the sizes too. Just a few thoughts :)

Hi hon - yes, definately intend to reshoot - that was just to get it going - all my friends back home pressuring to see, etc., so I do want to improve it. This was jut a temporary measure, not intended as a proper web-site, as such. :) Thats my hubbys department. :D

The sizes are listed in the captions. ;)

Excepot the earrrings - perhaps I should mention the length of the drop.

Thanks hon. :)

Great jewellery. I love anything like that and am always at the jewellery stalls when I get chance to visit a craft fair. They always make nice pressies too. x

Oh WOW !!! I ordered a pair of BL's earrrings, they are beautiful - I love them !!!

AWw, thanks KW - really glad you like them!

I am going to be adding some more pics tomorrow if all goes according to plan. Been really enjoying getting back into creative activities, and its a good distraction as well. ;) Just wish my neck allowed me to do it for longer lengths of time - but its coming.

Cheers hon :)

xx

Back