***New pics added*** Holiday Photos! Road trippen around Northern California

Emz - you lucky girl. I adore the highlands - favourite place I have been since living over here. We went as far north as Ullapool/Invergarry. It reminded me so much of home up there.

Where abouts are you?

x

Sorry I didnt check back on this. I live 25 miles north of Inverness, I spent every summer at sports school in Ullapool. Its lovely there.

:26:

hey hun. just seen your pics, the scenery is amazing.... Thansk for sharing

nas x

Thanks DQ. :)

Ems, I loved Ullapool and all the surrounding areas. That kind of space and re moteness is just what I am used to - not the fishbowl lifestyle I have down here. :( I miss my space, I miss my trees, I miss uncrowded roads.

We went thru the highlands in DEcember 05 I think, and we drove all the backroads and such, and we drove a day and a half without barely seeing a soul. HEAVEN! You are lucky to live up there. Inverness seemed quite a nice sity as well, though saw very very little of it.

And RC - will make sure there is plenty of room in our bags next time. You'll only need a little space. ;) :D

xx

Wonderful pictures and snap shots of your new life in U.S.A.
How wonderful to have such a real touchable vision and goal,so happy for you .
Ava

Looks like you had a lovely time. Gorgeous place out there, the colours in those photograph are so vibrant :D Welcome back anyway!

Ha Kaalin!! Nice to see you! It was so beautiful - really a surprise to see so much colour - the East Coast is generally the side of the country that gets really good fall colour, but I felt like we were on par with them this year!!

Hows WW goin love? Sounds like you are doing great!!! Missing you on the RTM side of things though, but happy to hear you are getting on well!

Take care!
xx

The colours are much more colourful than here in the bleak mid-winter (or at least that's how it feels!). It must be the best time of year to go there :)

Yeah sorry not been around much, life is being very hectic at the moment with work, future weddings and xmas!! I haven't got time to draw breath. I seem to have found a healthy balance that is working very well at the moment despite the busyness. I've got a gorgeous size 10 dress for my brother-in-laws wedding in a couple of weeks and i'm having my hair put up (I was always too self-concious of my massive face and many chins before!) and make up done - because I can!! There is lots of family coming over that I haven't seen since I have lost weight. I know it's not my day, but I feel like after not seeing them since it'll be like Extreme makeover and my grand reveal :D Must be the same way you felt seeing your family :) It's true...nothing tastes as good as this feels!!!

Beautiful place you are very lucky .
Loved the pics of the lion the first one looked like it was laughing brill .xx:8855:

Beautiful place you are very lucky .
Loved the pics of the lion the first one looked like it was laughing brill .xx:8855:

hehe - I know - I kept imagining "Precious Pups" giggle form the old cartoon with Snydly Whiplash and Dudly Dooright, etc :D

Thanks!

Great holiday photos BL, North California looks lovely! You certainly have a photographers eye! :)
And your family all look really happy too, nice to see :)

Hi an thanks Pete! I do love taking photos. Wish I knew more about processing them, etc. Mybe one day!

We were all happy- it was a great trip - except my poor Father in Law who threw his back out at the end, so he looks either very well medicated or in pain in many of his shots, bless him.

Thanks!! :)

Back