My happiness depends on it!

Lellylion

Fat ain't Fab!
Hi All

I thought I would get this up and running now, I am going to start Slimming World (for the umpteenth time) on Wednesday this week. I wish class was tomorrow really, I am so focused right now!!! I have been on minimins for a few years, so I have reset all my numbers ready for my fresh start.

Anyway I have done SW before (lots) so can at least get prepared for the off on Thursday morning.

A bit about me...

I'm 40 years old, mum of two, aged 13 & 10, and married for 15 years next month. I've have been big as long as I can remember, but having recently looked at some old photos it appears I was a normal size at age 12! I remember college I was always the large one, so it must have happened during secondary school.
I have been on so many diets it's untrue, in fact I think for the past 20 years I have started a diet every year ....never actually got to the finish post though. I've tried WW, VLCD, SW, Starvation! and out of those I lost 2 stone on VLCD before I could take no more blinking shakes!....I also managed 2 stone on SW a few years ago, but you know how it goes...life gets in the way! I currently stand at 8lbs under my all time heaviest.
For the past 2 years I have suffered with a medical condition which I won't go into details, but it concerns lady bits! and is extremely painful...I have medication which helps, but my weight is a huge factor into the cause....My doctor has told me the only way I will end the pain is to lose weight (a lot of weight). The pain stops me from doing things, which then leads to depression, and I often cry myself to sleep. So basically losing weight is the only way to get my happiness back, I have to do it this time!!

Thanks for reading, and hope to chat with you all over the coming months.

Hi there! Well done on making a fresh start especially with your health issues, it can be so stressful. Im also starting out again as of tomorrow, we can do this!

Thanks Ted.....

Well I attending my first class tonight. My consultant seems very nice and the group are friendly. I have purchased a 12 week countdown, to keep me focused.
i then came home and made my lunch for tommorrow, I know I won't have time in the morning to make something healthy, so I need to get into the habit of being prepared in the evenings.

Back