My hubby is going to the shops

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
I'm saving 8 syns for baileys :0)
And had 1 syn already, have 5 from yesterday, can I have a chocolate bar for upto 11 syns? If so.... What can you recommend?? :) what's a ripple? Hehe xx

Enjoy your Baileys BUT I dont think you're supposed to carry unused syns over to the next day though I may be wrong

Some people count syns daily some weekly so I suppose it's up to you? As long as you don't go over your weekly syn limit I don't see why not?

By the way a ripple would be a great choice (but I dont know the syn value sorry) dipped in hot choc mmm think that might be too naughty though lol

Our consultant gives us a weekly total, there wont be any difference in useing say 20 sns one day and 10 the next if you use your full week weather over the week or even say on a night out, you;ve still consumed the same ammount of calories in syns

Thanks for replies. My consultant said it's ok to save syns up, I wasn't sure what others did. Decided to opt for kit Kat 2 fingers, as want to try myself to stick to daily syns and only use the lot if I know I have a special occasion planned :0) yum kit Kat x

Back