Total Solution My Hubby to B is so mean

MrsPage2B

He knows im strugaling with this no food thing so whats he doing for his dinner only my fave Fajitas hes a nasty nasty man :cry:

Ha! I have an OH who can eat whatever he wants too and still stay in great shape! Don't fret MrsP, plenty of people here going through the same thing!!! ;) I'm hoping that's what Minimins is for ~:)

Oh dear! Mine did similar but now when he suggests he is going to eat something I love I scream at him :)
Seems to do the trick ;) soon changes his mind LOL
*evil laugh*

At least he's cooking them. I have to cook for my husband every night and he's having Tandoori Chicken, Rice and Naan bread tonight :cry:

Mmmmmmm fajitas.... What I would do to gobble a few down right now!

EDIT: Well I wouldn't cheat! lol

Mmmmm, Mexican. Burritos, nachos, fajitas, any of it, with extra sour cream and grated cheese....!!

Personally one of my favs is pizza but I'm lucky as boyf doesn't like it as much as me and has been eating horrible tinned food since I've been dieting!! I did struggle with him eating rice the other day and some tuna sandwiches. Eventually I decided he had to eat something healthy so cooked him a broccoli and red pepper stir fry with noodles and salmon. xx

I think my OH is a bit confused. We stopped off at Burger King last night, I didn't have anything (will shine my halo later!), and he opted for an XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger. We sat in the car and he said "stop looking at me like you're going to steal my burger!".

I took the opportunity to remind him that I'm not holding back on burger burglary because I'm dieting, but because I'm vegetarian. Numpty!

I think my OH is a bit confused. We stopped off at Burger King last night, I didn't have anything (will shine my halo later!), and he opted for an XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger. We sat in the car and he said "stop looking at me like you're going to steal my burger!".

I took the opportunity to remind him that I'm not holding back on burger burglary because I'm dieting, but because I'm vegetarian. Numpty!

Hahaha how could he forget that!

Back