My husband- update

I didn't know about your husband.

This time must be so difficult for you all. Thinking of you, and hope you get good results. xx

Thank you for updating us.

I am so pleased that things have gone well so far but am keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that things continue to go well for you both.

Gail x

Thanks for all your kind words, everyone. It means a lot to me just to know people are wishing us well.
Please, please forgive me. I had no idea.
Your husband sounds like a fantastic man, a real fighter.
There are such brilliant steps forward in cancer treatments these days that it is not the dreaded disease it was years ago. It is still bad enough, still so scary but every day new treatments are used.
Please tell him that I am 7 and a half years down the line from a stage 3 cancer dx and am now in remission and have never felt so well or so grateful for my life.

Big, big hugs for you both xxxxx
Thanks fillymum- this is exactly what I have learnt due to the fantastic Drs and radiologists at The Christie hospital. Cancer is not what it once was, and there is no reason why many people should not come through it succesfully and go back to normal life. Thank you for sharing YOUR experience, because stories like yours have kept us going since we found out.

About perspective- yes, it makes you realise what is truly important. The great thing is I have not allowed myself once to use this horrible news as a reason to overeat (besides feeling like it A LOT). It just seems disrespectful to use something so huge as an excuse to eat bombay mix!

Thanks again, friends
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The great thing is I have not allowed myself once to use this horrible news as a reason to overeat (besides feeling like it A LOT). It just seems disrespectful to use something so huge as an excuse to eat bombay mix!

Thanks again, friends
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You wonderful, fantastic lady.

hugs xxxxxxx

I had no idea that you were going through this CP, so apologies.

May I wish you both well, and sending special thoughts for your husband, that he gets through this.

:vibes: Take the joy in each day :vibes:

Sorry to hear this CP.

A friend of mine has just been diagnosed with head and throat cancer. Its been removed and she starts 7 weeks of agressive treatment soon but the outlook is very positive.

Wishing you and your beautiful hubby all good wishes.

Keeping everything crossed for you CP, and thinking of you all xxx

Keeping everything crossed here too honey!! xxx

Back