my "i have no idea what to call my diary" diary :-)

jude88

Dukan diary
Day 3, attack stage
Start weight -14st 4.4Ib
Current weight - 14st 3.3Ib
Dukan True weight - 10st 10Ib

Ok so on day 3 really struggling without chocolate as I'm so used to having such a high amount of sugar in my body! Feeling a bit lethargic :-( but im still percevering as i need to loose weight before I start college in September, I'm starting an equine course and they weigh you when you start! I'm the heaviest Iv ever been (apart from when I was pregnant) before I had ny children I was 10st and a size 10-12 and I want to be back that to that maybe just a size 10 tho lol. Can't wait til the cruise stage to add a bit of variety to my diet!!! Really missing fruit too as I'm used to eating alot of fruit! Can't wait to weigh in tonite hopefully Iv lost a bit of weight! Thought I would of lost a bit more by now gona be really dissapointed if I haven't. Anyhow that's me :-D

Hi Jude!

Good luck with your weigh-in tonight. I always weigh first thing in the morning after a trip to the bathroom and naked :eek:. I've never thought about weighing myself in the evening, have you always done that?

How long are you on attack for? I felt a lot better after I'd moved over to cruise and introduced vegetables, so hopefully that will happen for you too!

Best of luck :)x

Hiya :) thanku I'm really hoping to of lost as Iv been so controlled where on other diets Iv cheated many times! I did have a lil slip up earlier tho I had 5 raspberries oops! Although it's better than chocolate which my body is urging me to eat but I'm resisting lol Iv actually suprised myself lol and Yh always weigh in before bed as like you no clothes = no extra weight lol! And in the morning I would never get a chance as I have 4 little monkeys :) my daughters 5, my sons 3 and I have 17month old twins :-D so the night is the only time I'm alone lol. And I cant wait to be on cruise stage I need some veg! X

Just weighed in before bed and have lost another 1Ib yay :-D was still hoping for more lol as Iv read so many theses where people have lost loads on attack! But hey ho it's coming off :) my task for day 4 of attack is to drink more water (less diet coke and coffee) and try the oatbran as I haven't tried it yet to see if they make any difference to my weight loss :)

Day 4 - Attack
Start weight - 14st 4.4Ib
Current weight - 14st 2.5Ib
True weight - 10st 10Ib

Good luck. My, you do have a full life with the little ones, then planning a college course too. Look forward to reading your story.

Hi Jude welcome to the forum and dukan - best diet ever (in my opinion) just keep posting and asking questions if you need to :)

Hi thanks guys :) wish I'd had the time to read your posts earlier as I think it would of encouraged me to not do the disastourous thing I just did which was eat a 500ml pot of hagaan daaz cookies and cream! I was feeling so depressed earlier (I suffer from bi-polar disorder and am also currently being evicted :-( and my council won't house me until my kids and myself are forced out by bailiffs!!!) so Yh was feeling really down and got into the I don't cre mood again, and now I'm soooooo angry and disappointed with my self and feeling even more depressed than I was before :-( I was doing so well and now Iv messed up big time :,-(

Jude, seriously, you're having such a tough time ... bloody enjoy the ice-cream, girlfriend!

I honestly think the last thing you need to do is start a new eating plan, and add extra pressure to your already heavy shoulders.

By all means post some messages and make some new friends but other than that, please go easy on yourself :D

P xxx

Ok I'l try to go a bit easier on myself. It's not something I'm good at though I push myself constantly I always have lol I don't realise I'm doing it most of the time until someone says "hold on stop for a minute, you are only human!" then I think ok well Yh I'l hold back a bit but it's never for long lol I'm very ambitious lol :) but I do desperately need to loose the weight otherwise I'l just be devastated if I get too college and they tell me I'm to big to ride the horses :-( so it's something I need to do really.

The plus side Iv just weighed in and have lost another 1Ib :-D which takes me to a 3Ib loss now. Hoping my ice cream isn't going to effect me too badly as I have a 45min horse riding lesson tomorrow which is very tiring :)

Day 4 - attack
Start weight - 14st 4.4Ib
Current weight - 14st 1.4Ib
True weight - 10st 10Ib

Woop woop another 1 1/2Ib gone :) had a great riding lesson feeling good today and not overly hungry :)

Day 5 - attack
Start weight - 14st 4.4Ibs
Current weight - 13st 13.8Ibs
True weight - 10st 10Ibs

Evening Jude, what a time your having, cant help with housing issues but get yourself on hear and all us Dukaneers will support and help you with this fab diet and feel more comfy on your horse. Life gets in the way sometimes of diets sometimes xx good luck :)

Hiya Thanku I'm doing Alrite so far almost at end off attack and Yh finding the diaries really useful and love looking through the recipes :) x

Hmmm but disappointed as I seem to off put on a Ib today but I'm not gobs let it get me down as I know weight fluctuations happen probably a comeback from the ice cream I had! It's no biggie just got to make sure I keep a stern check on what I'm doing need to stay to plan!!!

I'm soooooo looking forward to my first pv day tomorrow now just to decide what to have!!! :-D feels like I haven't eaten any veg in years lol even tho it was only a week x

those veg will taste amazing today :D

Hey Jude...well someone had to say it ;-) hows pv day gone???

Hi all sorry haven't been on for while but yes my veg was lush I had lettuce and tomato for breakfast :) lol am still going well with weightloss :) am currently making garlic, tomato, onion sauce with lamb meatballs yummy yummy :)

Day 3 - cruise
Start weight - 14st 4.4Ibs
Current weight - 13st 11.4Ibs
True weight - 10st 10Ibs

Back