My IF/JUDDD wedding diary :-)

stef2009

Gold Member
Hiya :)
Im actually sick of doing these introductions now on here lol Here we go again...
Im stef :) Im a teaching assistant working with SEN children. I have 1 son, im getting married to the love of my life of 10 years in 7 weeks in malta yay!
I decided to start losing weight January last year, with a mix of, well every diet, mainly ketosis ones though, i managed to go from 15.11 to 10.7, i then recently went upto 11.9, Just lost 6lb on a week of slim and save but id imagine that will go back on now, but im sure itll come back off :D Im a slow loser, my body has gone very stubborn since around christmas time!!
I had to give up the gym in Feb (gutted) as we found a fracture in my back, Ive had horrendous back pain since i had my son 6 years ago, went for lots of pyhsio but my weight always got blamed, after losing weight the pain was still there and started to get worse in related areas. I changed doctors who sent me for MRI scans and bone scans and xrays, Turns out i have a fracture, its old, so 99% likely its either from giving birth or carrying the weight of myself and my son who was nearly 11lb born, and the fact im not even 5foot haha. Anyway also just discovered with scans that my spine has arched, alot and has started to push my pelvis and hips out of place, not much hope for my spine now but we are going to work on stretching back my pelvis and hips before they get stuck in that position!!
ANYWAY basically i decided slim and save wasnt the best option right now, i have so many things coming up until the wedding id be constantly dragging myself in and out of ketosis.

Sorry for the ramble :)

Stef xx

P.S im doing the 4:3. Up days 1834. Down days 367 :-D

Last edited:
Well DD is going well, not had anything yet, getting abit peckish now though so will probably have a shake.

Just ordered more wedding dresses :-O I now have 2 wedding dresses at home, One i bought in a size 12 when i was a size 22, to make sure i fit in it lol Anyway i do it just doesnt zip over my boobs, there much too big for it, then i bought another which i love BUT it doesnt have straps which i did want, i like it without straps, but i have this constant niggly feeling i need straps!? i bought it thinking i might put straps on by a dressmaker, but just seen 2 dresses online in the sale, with straps. bought both of them in 2 sizes each whoops haha well they offer refunds so i should be ok!! I have a serious shopping habit, even with wedding dresses!! Might have to open my own online shopp after the wedding selling all the ones i didnt wear LOL xx

Blahhh first DD found it hard, probably cos I've been Sat in all day! Roll on tomorrow!! Xx

Thanks hun, UD today =D although not a good start being in tears, had an argument with OH before work about his stag do, I am an emotional paranoid mess over it, im a very insecure person anyway but I've been under so much stress the past 6 weeks its turned me into a mess!! Ahhh!!!

Anyway typical waking up on ur UD and not feelin like anytnin, wake up on DD want to eat everything in site lol xx

Hi Hun I've set a new diary up called slinkysons juddding along!
I'm staying with JUDDD I darnt do a vlcd yet I'm seriously sleep deprived and would t want to risk baby blues it feeling any lower :) xx

Hiya chick, lovely jubbly i shall pop over and see you now. Yeah deffo, gotta think of your health first :) Sounds like a good plan!!

Well yesterday was awfull, went to a private hospital to see the gynocologist, Was as awful as i thought it would be, took loads of swabs, it was agony, made me bleed, ahhhh just horrific, told me i have to have a fasting blood test next week, me - bloodtests = not good!
Was suppose to be a DD so i think i may have to call it an ID day, probably had about 800 cals, and it was all on meat really i didnt eat junk so not too bothered. Could of had alot worse it was such a crappy day!

ON THE PLUS SIDE i have found THE dress!! So i know i already have two, but i just kept getting this feeling something was right, when i tried this new one on, i felt aamazing, so happy :D didnt think id ever get the ONE feeling!

xxx

Hiya chick, lovely jubbly i shall pop over and see you now. Yeah deffo, gotta think of your health first :) Sounds like a good plan!!

Well yesterday was awfull, went to a private hospital to see the gynocologist, Was as awful as i thought it would be, took loads of swabs, it was agony, made me bleed, ahhhh just horrific, told me i have to have a fasting blood test next week, me - bloodtests = not good!
Was suppose to be a DD so i think i may have to call it an ID day, probably had about 800 cals, and it was all on meat really i didnt eat junk so not too bothered. Could of had alot worse it was such a crappy day!

ON THE PLUS SIDE i have found THE dress!! So i know i already have two, but i just kept getting this feeling something was right, when i tried this new one on, i felt aamazing, so happy :D didnt think id ever get the ONE feeling!

xxx

Awww Hun crap about the tests and everything hope they get you sorted soon! Your not a fab of needles either, so it can't of been nice! I hate having swabs etc done! I had loads if stretch and sweeps in hospital god they hurt so I feel your pain awful, you did well not to charge head first into the first gregs and treat yourself! Yeah call yesterday a ID :) I'm on a dd today but struggling with no sleep I've literally just had a few decaf coffees! Trying to hold our asking as I can before I eat :) xx

xxx

Ohhh the DRESS! That's awesome that's exactly why I don't want to start looking too soon I want to wait till back end of the year otherwise I too would end up with a few dresses ha! X

Thanks :) yeah my first dress I bought when I first started dieting with focus to get in it, which I can but ir doesn't sip over my boobs. Second I got recently, and I liked it, but after there was something bugging me bout it. And now the third I love :-D it fits perfectly so I cannot put weight on and can't loose too much either, so vlcd wouldn't be ideal for me!

UD today, feel so full!! So many things I want to eat but not hungry enough lol

ahhh lack of sleep is rubbish! My little man wakes everymorn at 5 and wakes alot in the night, I faced facts years ago illl never have a good sleep lol. Hope the tiredness has worn off alittle xxx

Thanks :) yeah my first dress I bought when I first started dieting with focus to get in it, which I can but ir doesn't sip over my boobs. Second I got recently, and I liked it, but after there was something bugging me bout it. And now the third I love :-D it fits perfectly so I cannot put weight on and can't loose too much either, so vlcd wouldn't be ideal for me!

UD today, feel so full!! So many things I want to eat but not hungry enough lol

ahhh lack of sleep is rubbish! My little man wakes everymorn at 5 and wakes alot in the night, I faced facts years ago illl never have a good sleep lol. Hope the tiredness has worn off alittle xxx

Ohh brill I'm going to wait till January time before I buy my dress me thinks! Glad you feel good I'm it :) they are very flattering when fitted properly :) nock pounds off you :)
I love my UDs but your right I find I don't want to eat crap because I know u can have it!!
Ohh really??? How old is little man now then? I reckon I won't sleep again till Poppy is at school ;secondary school that is haha!!

Morning, yeah deffo wait for the sales, bet U will get an amazing bargain!
he's 6 now and doesn't show any signs of needing sleep, he even baffles his peadiatrician haha.

Well DD today which is needed. Start of OH stag weekend today, in town tonight then there going Alton towers tomorrow checking in a hotel and then out round town up there. Blaaaahhh not bothered about tonight its tomorrow night. His friends just keep txting him saying he's gonna be violated etc. Its wrecking my head!!!

Me and my friend was suppose to be going out tomorrow night but she can't afford it with my hen do nxt weekend. Hoping she's gonna come round and keep me company though or my mind will play awfull games on me!!!

Having a big tidy up today to keep me busy!! Xxx

Morning, yeah deffo wait for the sales, bet U will get an amazing bargain!
he's 6 now and doesn't show any signs of needing sleep, he even baffles his peadiatrician haha.

Well DD today which is needed. Start of OH stag weekend today, in town tonight then there going Alton towers tomorrow checking in a hotel and then out round town up there. Blaaaahhh not bothered about tonight its tomorrow night. His friends just keep txting him saying he's gonna be violated etc. Its wrecking my head!!!

Me and my friend was suppose to be going out tomorrow night but she can't afford it with my hen do nxt weekend. Hoping she's gonna come round and keep me company though or my mind will play awfull games on me!!!

Having a big tidy up today to keep me busy!! Xxx

So how are you feeling now that your other Halfs stag weekend is almost over? I'd be the same lads together are like a loss of bad kids!!! Hope you didn't stress too much and that he's still on 1 piece with no broken limbs!! X

Hey, Well lol i ended up actually going! Not on the actual stag doo though lol At the last minute 2 of his friends let him down, which meant there was 2 tickets to alton towers and a room which we have paid for, so he said me and my friend could have the tickets and room aslong as we stayed out the way, so we did. But i wish i never now!! We went into the same town but different streets, didnt see each other atall but, soon as i got there and saw all the girls and what they was wearing i just felt disgusting and so upset, i was mortified he was going to getting drunk all night around these people, i mean seriously, nearly every single girl has her arse out, boobs out, just in general flashing some part of there body which just made me so paranoid blahhhhh. It really gets me down but i need to stop letting it because its everywhere now, Even at alton towers in the day women had them shorts on with there bum out etc, I just dont feel theres a need for it atall, even if i was slim i wouldnt wear them, maybe im just jelous, or old fashioned, dunno!!! xxx

Oh and as for diet. I had my last DD friday, thought id end of having a blow out this weekend, but i didnt, my stomach was in a knot that much i hardly had anything! Saturday had some cereal before we went, turned down a maccies breakfast with everyone else. Dinner at alton towers i threw at a wasp (there was wasps everywhere, i HATE them, i was running screaming and crying all day, not a great look) Got an icecream there and ate half of it, turned down doghnuts. Went to subway on our night out before we started to drink, had to force down half a 6inch sub just cos i knew id be drinking. Had 5 cocktails while i was out. Didint get any food after. Then sat with a cooked breakfast infront of me next morning, couldnt eat it, Everyone went subway on the way home, didnt get one, Then ended up last night starving and having 2 chocolate bars, a mint choc roll and an indian LOL but thats nothing compared to what i could of had!! Having an ID day today. Going to fast tomorroe and wednesday or tomorrow and thurs not decided which yet. There will be quite abit of food and drink consumed at the weekend though as its my hen do, which im not best looking forward too!! xxx

Oh and as for diet. I had my last DD friday, thought id end of having a blow out this weekend, but i didnt, my stomach was in a knot that much i hardly had anything! Saturday had some cereal before we went, turned down a maccies breakfast with everyone else. Dinner at alton towers i threw at a wasp (there was wasps everywhere, i HATE them, i was running screaming and crying all day, not a great look) Got an icecream there and ate half of it, turned down doghnuts. Went to subway on our night out before we started to drink, had to force down half a 6inch sub just cos i knew id be drinking. Had 5 cocktails while i was out. Didint get any food after. Then sat with a cooked breakfast infront of me next morning, couldnt eat it, Everyone went subway on the way home, didnt get one, Then ended up last night starving and having 2 chocolate bars, a mint choc roll and an indian LOL but thats nothing compared to what i could of had!! Having an ID day today. Going to fast tomorroe and wednesday or tomorrow and thurs not decided which yet. There will be quite abit of food and drink consumed at the weekend though as its my hen do, which im not best looking forward too!! xxx

Oh god nooooooo! I know what you mean about the lasses clothing!!! My oh went to benidorm on a stag do recently when I saw this pictures I was mortified! Tarts everywhere, plus the lads met up with a group of lasses that seemed to be on most of the pics so that annoyed me greatly! As for the eating I don't eat when I'm stressed out either! You probably needed the feel good feelings that chocolate realises so I wouldn't stress Hun! Put s piccie up on your diary so I can see how your looking now? I so remember you at 15 plus! I'll make you feel better about yourself :) xx

Oh noooo!! Now if I would of seen that I would of never of got over it LOL im so so insecure that would just destroy me! Im quite a pain really i know alot would think im pathetic! Its my hen do next weekend and even though I know my friend will have arranged to put all sorts of cheesy things on me I will not be having pictures with other men, if i dont expect OH to do it then i won't be.

awww thanks lol well Hmmmm i dont have any recent ones I've had no pics took haha ill have a look! I may have one from around April! Xxx

Hey hunny

I found ya! !! You can't help feeling that way hunny... stag all over now!

Enjoy your hen do to the max

How's the juddd going? ?? I loved it.. mmm cake lol xx

Thanks hun :) Judding is going ok, Im sort of in limbo atm cos my dress fits perfect, i dont want to really gain or lose lol So gonna do 5:3 instead of 4:3. Gonna work on tryna tone my legs although dont think ive much hope lol.

Well had another big arguement last night with OH, All this wedding malarky just causes stress!!! He was saying how dissapointed he was with his stag do, I mean yeah a few of his friends let him down so i can understand that, he said the new ride that he was desperate to go on was shut, one of his friends wouldnt even go on any rides, and then he said they hardly drank that night while he was out and it was boring!!! He said he either thinks its because they was in a different place and didnt wanna get smashed, there gf's had pre-warned them not too get blind drunk while there staying out away from home or because i went!!! How dare he!! He said i could go, not me, i told him a million times dont say for me to go if u dont want me too, he still said come, i stayed out there way in the whole time in alton towers, didnt bump into them for 7 hours!! Then when we all got back to hotel i got a room on a different floor, then when we went out i only went out untill 12, wanting to make sure we didnt bump into each other which we didnt, so how can that be my fault!? Rahhhh!!! xxx

Thanks hun :) Judding is going ok, Im sort of in limbo atm cos my dress fits perfect, i dont want to really gain or lose lol So gonna do 5:3 instead of 4:3. Gonna work on tryna tone my legs although dont think ive much hope lol.

Well had another big arguement last night with OH, All this wedding malarky just causes stress!!! He was saying how dissapointed he was with his stag do, I mean yeah a few of his friends let him down so i can understand that, he said the new ride that he was desperate to go on was shut, one of his friends wouldnt even go on any rides, and then he said they hardly drank that night while he was out and it was boring!!! He said he either thinks its because they was in a different place and didnt wanna get smashed, there gf's had pre-warned them not too get blind drunk while there staying out away from home or because i went!!! How dare he!! He said i could go, not me, i told him a million times dont say for me to go if u dont want me too, he still said come, i stayed out there way in the whole time in alton towers, didnt bump into them for 7 hours!! Then when we all got back to hotel i got a room on a different floor, then when we went out i only went out untill 12, wanting to make sure we didnt bump into each other which we didnt, so how can that be my fault!? Rahhhh!!! xxx

Bloody men you just can't win hey!!!

Back