My incentive dress!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Smallerme, 24 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Smallerme

Smallerme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Bravissimo has started a spin off site and I have found a perfect incentive for my sister's wedding. I have always had massive boobs and never been able to find a dress that fits well, even when I was a size 8/10 waist because of my knockers.

Well they've only gone and made dresses in sizes 8-18 that come in boob sizes of curvy, really curvy and super curvy too so bare the boobs in mind.

I am thinking of the spotty one but may change my mind and I am determined to get into an 18 for her big day. I have 12 weeks to do it, currently a 22. In another stone going by previous losses I will be in a comfortable 20. If I can push myself and lose 2 stone in 12 weeks I could realistically be getting into them. I am so excited to find something I want to get into.

Pepperberry | Clothes designed with your boobs in mind

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Wow, what a fantastic clothing site - I was thinking earlier, I wonder if bravissimo will do a clothing range... and you've answered my question, perfect timing :)

I have the same problem, of large boobs, and some clothes just look really awful because they're not cut to fit that shape. the spotty one looks fabulous - 2 stone in 12 weeks should be achieveable.... wow, definitely worth going for it.

Good luck xx

4. Smallerme

Smallerme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Way back when I was slim (and thought I was fat, sigh) I had a gorgeous top shop dress that was a 14, 2 sizes too big for my waist, but still gave me square boobs, lol. I used to have to wear a cardi to cover them. I have never been able to get fitted shirts or tops that button up for the gape.

I am sooo excited about finding them, I want to be able to wear a dress for the wedding that I look good in. Ohhhh I hope they work. I will probably order one mid-May to try, then I still have a month to find something else if it looks rubbish on.

5. slimmer bridezilla

slimmer bridezilla Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    exact vlcd to kick start then slimming world
    I can't recommend these dresses- even though I've a long way to go I managed to squeeze into a 16 supercurvey (was obv very generous and not fitted/empire line hides multitude of sins)for a recent dinner and felt really good - my boobs never go down much below an E/F even at goal so I'll be having a look again soon - great incentive

thanks for reccommending the site (my dress was from bravissimo itself) didn't know about this one

6. Divster

Divster Banned

I love how they word the sizing! :D Love the dress! :D

7. xHannahx

xHannahx Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I love that spotted dress I'm going to get that in a small size to slim into x

8. lozoo

lozoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    ooo thank you so much! I have the same problem, regardless of whether im a 10 or a 16 my cup size doesnt change! So going to check this site out thanks so much for sharing, and what a great incentive. Good luck

9. missjam

missjam Full Member

oooh i have a dress i need to fit into too! its here looking at me! a heve leger will try find a picture... i just dont know if i can do it in three weeks. Clothes are a great way to keep your mind on track!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.