My incentive to keep me going....

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
I really need to post the large before & after pic of me on this board to keep me on the straight & narrow(i've posted on successful stories a little while back). :hitthefan:I'm really struggling here at work tonight got the bad case of the munchies.....:party0051: Drank loads of water but it's not helping (i also forgot to bring my packs with me, i usually have two here on a 12 hour night shift)

why oh why???:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Maybe posting the larger pic may give me the kick up the ar*e to stop picking.....As they say "little pickers wear big knickers" & i don't want to go back to those big knickers.

Shout at me, tell me off, i don't care......Please please tell me how stupid i'm being, i don't want to go back to the way i was:sign0163:.......I know i'm the only person that CAN STOP THAT happening but tonight i'm fighting with myself & my inner self is winning :devilangel:

HERE GOES MY INCENTIVE TO KEEP ME GOING.... DOWN FROM A SIZE 22/24 TO A SIZE 12.....

770d1178200703-before-after-photo-thread-inspiration-before-after.jpg

SORRY I KNOW YOU'VE SEEN IT BEFORE BUT I'M REALLY FED UP WITH MYSELF & NEED TO GET MY ARSE IN GEAR..........ALSO I NEED TO SEE THE LARGER PICTURE, TO MAKE ME REALISE IF I LET MYSELF SLIP I WILL GO BACK TO MY BEFORE PIC........ARGHHHH, I DON'T WANNA GO THERE AGAIN!!!!

Thanks for listening, goodnight......I'll try to get online tomorrow during the day, hopefully i'll be back on track & feeling a little better!......xxxx

Last edited:
I konw it now 4 hrs later...which never helps when you are having a crisis, but I hope you stayed strong and kept old CB in her box!

You can do this...you have done it before,,,,,,,,,and you know you dont want to go back to where you were, your pic looks fab!!!!!

Well done on posting the pics of yourself.......it always is a good incentive.

Have a good snooze today, and let it be a lesson and NEVER EVER forget your packs again!!

HUgs Lou XX

As you always say to me mum, "if you cheat your only cheating yourself"

SO DONT CHEAT YOURSELF WOMAN!!

The greatest battle lies within............... i know sounds like spiderman3 but its true.

Look at your goal, and ask yourself, what would you do to get there!!

Just hang on and you should feel better very soon

Sorry for the belated reply, i haven't had chance to get online.... I'd like to say :thankyou: for those that replied.....

Really having problems staying on track at the moment & feeling quite sh*tty about it. As i'm not well AGAIN!!! my mind is not really on things. I'm gonna speak to my CDC & debating whether to give it up for awhile????:sigh: Then return in a few weeks? My head is really mixed up about it as i'm concerned if i come off i'll won't be able to control my munching but staying with CD is getting me down because the scales just don't want to move....

I'd be really grateful for some advise & words of wisdom.....

:thankyou: in advance....xxx

Last edited:
Hiya,

I had a look, and you only have 12lbs to go (if I read it right). Ok so you feel rubbish, and you feel like giving up. DON'T give up.

We can all relate to some point in our lives (even if not CD) when we have wanted to give up. Normally when something gets too hard and we just don't know if we can go on. But you can go on. This is your dream, your goal, and you shouldn't give up on your dream.

I am soooo bad at the whole "I can do it tomorrow" syndrome. Where I think that I can stuff my face today and then worry about it tomorrow. Well 6 stone heavier and I finally got round to worrying about it - and now on CD when I could have been slim still.

If you quit now, you will be putting it off, now I am not saying that you are like me and have the "I can do it tomorrow" syndrome, but by putting off the weight loss you are giving yourself the opportunity to do so.

If you do it now, it is out of the way, you don't have to go back to SS again, and you can be positive about your weight loss and keep it off, if you stop/quit/postpone your final weight loss, you will feel less positive and perhaps start gaining weight again because you never reached goal.

Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today.

I don't believe I wrote that.

I noticed you had a 6 week break before switching to CD. I have always found that a re-start is really difficult, and when there is less weight to lose, the initial buzz isn't there any more. I have never done CD only Lipotrim, but could you do the 790 or 1000, or would that mean even more problems because of being allowed food. I am not sure what to advise hun, but personally if I was getting so down (and I was) at the slow weight loss, then I would consider coming off it, either temporarily or permanently. Only you can decide, but if you are really unhappy at the moment, its not really worth it and no butt kicking, or hugs will make any difference.

Hope you can work something out, as you have done so well, and you are looking so good now!

Thanx Girls,

I really need to decide what i TRUELY WANT, i know in my heart that if i don't reach my goal i will regret it:( .... The going is getting tough, maybe my bad feelings are down to the fact i'm unwell & really not feeling that great. Maybe a hard think is what is really needed.....

Must dash now want a hour to relax before getting ready for work tonight (a lovely 12 hour shift..lol)

Thanx again

xxxx

I know how you feel too, I have another 17lb to go and it feels so hard at the moment. I have not really cheated but I am fighting to stick to it. Just think you have come so far, I made the same mistake when I did WW got down to a point where I had a stone to go and gave up as I was so sick of counting points but a yr later I had gained all the weight I had lost and 8lb more. You really inspire me as you have done so well.

Back