My incentive!!

jrabbit81

I just have to share my excitement!!! This afternoon, i bought myself a chamilia charm bracelet, and every time I lose 7lbs, I'll treat myself to a charm!! It's a wee visual reminder of how far I've too go (it'll be full when I get to goal!), and how far I've come!!!

Feeling fabby!! Xx

Well done thats a brilliant idea. Here is to plenty of charms for you :):)

Thanks chick, feel all motivate now, got to love something shiny as a motivation!!

Oh absolutely lol . My hubby told me today when i came downstairs that i looked really well and much skinnier so thats my incentive. I was so delighted :D

I love it when they actually notice, sometimes it's like I'd have to lose a leg before he actually notices I've lost some weight!!

That is such a good idea - makes it 'real', you can actually see your progress in jewellry form, it doesn't get any better than that!

I love it when they actually notice, sometimes it's like I'd have to lose a leg before he actually notices I've lost some weight!!

I know what you mean. Ive lost 21 lb this time plus kept off 10 lb from last time and today is the first time he has said anything. :(

My other half, is like here we go again! I said I'd lost 19 blocks of butter, he was like why were you carrying 19 extra blocks anyway!! Just doesn't get it lol!!

My other half, is like here we go again! I said I'd lost 19 blocks of butter, he was like why were you carrying 19 extra blocks anyway!! Just doesn't get it lol!!

Ha ha sorry but that is funny. Typical man response. Get him to do the charm buying :D

Back