My inspiration begins now!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Want2bThin, 12 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    After looking at the inspiration photos, i have decided that i need my own bit of inspiration.

As well as my wedding in August next year to inspire me, i just feel i need something physically here to inspire me. (I'm still so over the moon happy that my hubby to be proposed, it's hard to believe it's really happening!)

I have decided to buy the most stunning dress i can find on ebay in my size 12. But not just any dress, nope...this dress is for my hen night!

And i'm going to make damn sure that i fit in that dress next year. I've got 11 months! Im size 22 now, but in one years time i'll be wearing that dress!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Really good idea! I am sure you will do this with no probs! Good luck on your weight loss journey, we are all here to support you.

4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Stay focused... and u will be in that dress.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.