my jeans are too big for me!! best moment ever!

ad1987

i have me 2nd weigh in tomorrow and im really hoping it goes well because last week i only lost 2lbs! didnt get to be a big loser in w.1! so fingers crossed!

but i had a moment that made it all worth it, i bought jeans a few weeks ago in newlook, i bought them a bit tight on me because in my head i was like 'o ill lose weight over the summer and then they will fit me'.
tried them on today and they're loose!! i can fit my fist in the wait! and my mam was laughing saying i had a baggy builders bum! (looks like i went beyond my summer expectations n may have wasted 30euro but i dont care)

whatever the weigh in tomorrow ,it doesnt matter now because i am so happy to actually see a change!

....well that was quite the rant from me but i felt like sharing the good news!
maybe it's quite silly but it was the best i had felt about myself in a long time! :D:):p

Congrats hunni!! I know that feeling lol, I have jeans that I'm still wearing at the moment, but having to pull them up every 2 steps. It's fab and I bet your weigh in will be great :D:D xxx

thanx abbie!! i hope so!!! im sooo excited! its such a great feeling to see something happening like that!! xx
u know other diets are so slow to see actual results that i usually gave but this gives such an incentive to keep goin!!
go u with the loose jeans too!! woohoo!!xx

Well done!

Thats brill!! bet your well chuffed!! you will have to invest in some nice belts :)

Congratulations, great feeling - isnt it!

Even with a 2lb loss, that is pure fat thats gone from you hun, but even though it wasnt what you wanted on the scales, just monitor that inch tape, your new jeans just prove that those inches are fading away, well done.

rrr isnt that so annoying!! hehe ! well done you! keep it up! I did exactly the same, bought my target size in clothes, tried the jeans on today and missed my opening!! damn it hahaha xx congrats~! x

bet you have a good loss this week, its great when your clothes feel baggy it gives you a little boost.

It's such a fantastic feeling isn't it. After years of sticking to traditional diets and getting frustrated that the clothes still didn't fit and there was no difference on the scales - I'm on a high as I can get into a 14 jeans - I haven't been this for the last 8 years.

Only problem is - it's going to cost me a fortune in new clothes ! Damn :8855:

Thats fantastic, i cant wait to get to the point where my clothes begin to feel loose instead of tight!

Well done you! :D

xxx

Well done you. Great feeling isn't it. I've given away loads of pairs of size 20s already and am in size 16 work trousers right now.

I agree, this diet is the best cos the results are so amazing and quick!

Brilliant! I'm trying not to spend much on clothes at the mo, 'cause I know I'm shrinking on a weekly basis....but couldn't resist a gorgeous print dress in George as Asda, down from £16.00 to £8.00 in a size 16!!! My friend said "You should get the size 14 as this wont fit you for much longer!!"

Back