My Journey - a lot to lose

joee

Hey guys,

I hope that it is ok to post here, if not please move to somewhere more suitable :)

I joined here originally about a year ago but soon ran away because of fear and denial, I am back and I mean it now (hence this thread). I don't want to be the size I am anymore. I don't want to worry about sitting on a chair and it breaking, I want to travel the world, I want to achieve my goals.

I have not joined a class but I plan on joining weight watchers online when I get paid, I bought some scales and if I am honest I am completly devastated that I am so heavy.

Any support would be greatfully recieved!

Jo x

Hi :)

Don't be nervous. It will be the last time you see those numbers on the scale again x

hi joee
you are more than welcome to join us here do not run away its just a number like roziee said it will be going down every week you will see if you have a bad day or a bad week do not worry about it we all have them brushed yourself down and start agian dont look at the big numbers look at 1 stone 1lb at a time set yourself little goals not bigs ones
your going to great hun
we are doing a team 50 chanellge please come and join everyone is so nice come along we will add you will be back with thread in a min x x

Wow! Thank you guys for your kind words, I am so overwhelmed (but in a good way) :)

I have now joined WW online so I am going to join the fun at Team 50!

Thanks again!

:D x

hi joee
just seen you joined well done you will do great and there lovely xx

Thanks Chezz!

I got weighed this AM, and I have lost 12.7lb. I am so happy but I know that the whole weight loss thing is going to open up a lot of old wounds with regards to body image and feelings but hey I need to keep going!

Sorry this is a bit depressing

x

Thanks Chezz!

I got weighed this AM, and I have lost 12.7lb. I am so happy but I know that the whole weight loss thing is going to open up a lot of old wounds with regards to body image and feelings but hey I need to keep going!

Sorry this is a bit depressing

x
hi hun
no no never apologies im here to listen good bad cry laugh we all need support hun wow im so chuffed for you that a great loss hun but i also understand wot you mean about your journey opening wounds and body images.....
i think alot of us have reasons why we put weight on in the first place some just with food some personal reasons but we are now standing tall and fighting to loses it and hey you hav e opened a new door to the new you well done and walk tall you are doing fab xxxxxxxxxxx

Back