MY JOURNEY.........again....

I start again in earnest tomorrow. I have been on this journey many times before and haven fallen and picked myself up several times.:cry: I think that what will be different this time is that I intend to incorporate daily exercise from day one. I have bought an elliptical cross trainer, stationary bike, aerobic stepper, vibro plate, kettle, dumbbells etc.. Gone overboard I hear you say....not at all as I will not go into all this expense and not use them. Although I have not been sedentary I have not done any formal exercise in ages so will take it gently....30 mins a day spread out....GP's advice.

I have always been overweight and people say I carry it well (5ft 9in tall) but I don't think so because they do not live with it.:sigh: I have health problems due to my weight for which I am determined to make this final push at weight loss and hopefully getting shot of them.

When I started my initial weight loss journey years ago I was 23st 12 pounds, I start this one tomorrow at 16st 6 pounds and I hope to lose 2 stones by 30th April.

I had corrective surgery to get rid of the excess skin on my back, thighs and bingo wings:eek: years ago so I am lucky I don't have those issues any more.

Wish me luck!;)

3 days in, still motivated and still keeping up with my exercise. My muscles are getting better... they were seriously affected after waking being woken up from a deep slumber after years of none use. I am not sure if I have lost anything as I have not checked but I feel better with more energy and look forward to waking and getting up.

Well done! Im in the same boat! This is me doing it all over again, whats worse is I know it all, I have been there before and lost the weight! This is our year!! X

Thanks Sarah. Haven't been here for some days. Today is my first weigh-in and I lost 4 pounds:). I am happy with that but rather disappointed :mad: with myself for not meeting my weekly exercise target of 2.5 hours. I will do portion control for another week and maybe change to Cambridge. I need to cleanse my system of Christmas food.

:D Well done on your weight loss keep up the great work and dont be to hard on yourself regarding the excerise 2hrs is better then no hours :) x

Back