My journey back to me

Week 3 for me I only lost 2lbs and felt just as you do. I convinced myself that I wouldn't lose more doing anything else, which is true, so stuck with it. I did 3 packs and a bar for a week and lost 8lbs the following week. How about knocking some meals on the head? Could you manage on packs some days if it meant you had a bit of weight loss boost?

I find that having the evening meal is what helps me stay on track and feel"normal" lol pls when I checked with the s and s lot they said there is no marked difference between the two plans weight loss wise ?

Thanks ladies . I feel loads better today so glad I didnt change . Id have been so disappointed in myself . I know this is what I need to do to loose any real weight. Just had a big crisis of confidence yesterday made it hard for myself . 1 st day I felt like that bur now I know just to ride it out if it happens again . Very positive again today but weirdly don't feel eugh like I have been this last week . Hope its the end of the blues for now x
Still reading the 5.2 book . Think I'll look into doing that after the summer hols to loose the last couple of stones with paleo and 5.2 itll be a slower loss but much easier going into the future . Just want another stone or two off first .

I'm the same, I'd like another couple of stone off and then I need to find a new way of eating forever. I've got dozens of quick fix diet books but I've recently bought Paleo, Clean & Lean, UDDD and 5:2. What ever I end up doing I know I've got to bin sugar and go easy on the carbs.

good day today , not feeling too bad , long may it reign x

another lb off today so it coming down again x

Another one yay !!!! Havent eaten yet today . Thought id wait till lumch time and then exploded my wtg pea soup in the micro ... damn !!! Coffee it is till tonight :( xxxhope ur all good .

Hi
I've enjoyed reading about your experiences...
I've got a weeks worth of Slim and Save coming today....I'm a bit nervous about starting but know I've got to do something about my weight...I've never done a VLCD before and not sure what to expect....

Wish me luck.....

Hi
I've enjoyed reading about your experiences...
I've got a weeks worth of Slim and Save coming today....I'm a bit nervous about starting but know I've got to do something about my weight...I've never done a VLCD before and not sure what to expect....

Wish me luck.....

Well done for taking the step . Youll not regret it . Once you get past the initial hard few days youll be great . Just ride the waves the first few days and you'll be fine xxx
Goodluck hun xx

so another lb off this morning , I know , I know I should weigh once a week but it keeps me on track and more than that , it keeps me motivated. especially after my cruddy loss last week . so up to 17 lb now in 5 weeks and 4 days, , bearing in mind a had a sts the week hubby was home force feeding me wine lol :0D so that works out about an average of just over 3 lb a week . so overall I feel back on track , mentally and physically , interestingly I haven really worked out this week except for walking , wonder if that's helped too , hmm don't know ? well whatever the reason im happy :D

So 3 lb loss this week .pleased with that x

Well done Sukie Sue :)

hi ladies , thanks for that ,
well tbh I've changed my plan somewhat , I was very upset with my moods as it was and I just found myself snapping at the kids for no reason whatsoever. then last Monday I bit my 2 year old head od for no reason ,that's just not me at all , I just felt hormonal all the time , now I know I do a bit when I vlcd but this was ridiculous , so I've been adf with slim and save on the down days just to see how my moods went , now on some days im a bit moody still but overall so much better. I started it last weds so had 2 down days mon and tues then alternated with 2 up days this weekend , I am still counting calories on ud which I know kind of defeats the purpose a bit but I still want to have a good weight loss , so this week 3 lb off and I feel so much better in myself . I didn't say anything here as I didn't want to be posting lots about food and I thought if it didn't work out id just carry on with s and s moods and all . so im pretty happy to carry on now ive got just over 3 weeks till hols so keeping up with every other day till then , and im going to try a 5:2 approach on the ship without any counting on the 5 to hopefully maintain .
ill not say good bye as ill be lurking and posting still but good luck with your journey everyone , whichever route you choose.

hi all
well got back on lighter life total 3 weeks ago, decided I needed the group session to keep me focussed ,up to now im 17.9lb down ... think ill post on here as lighter life forum is wahaaay dead . so onwards and downwards :0)

Thanks for that clinquant
I've done lighter life before a long time ago. Did really well on it and maintained well . I've done s and s more recently but always started strong but without support never managed to stick to it . So paying the extra to get right down again then I can take up my running again to stay fit and well :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

good day today . had a lovely hours workout which really energised me :0)
heading to the end of week 4 now so feeling strong and hopefull :0):character00115:

So on week 4 now and alls going great , been 100% on ll packs except for a cup of tea with a dash of milk a day , I drink black coffee anyway so it doesn't bother me but simply cannot do black tea. doesn't seem to be doing me any harm so just going to carry on with it :0) ooo im such a rebel lol !!!!
hows everyone doing today . hope alls going brill !!!!

Back