My journey back to me

:hug99: popping in to subscribe. Count down the first 7 days, it definitely helped me so much in January... Visually, somewhere, make a little prison calendar :p Plus, it keeps those food demons at bay, the bitter disappointment of not having a nice big dinner slowly diminishes...

You can do it! :D

:party0011: <- I love this little funny thing, it's so cute. :3 She's cheering you on, obviously

x

Well here we are day 1 again . Feel like ive had too many day 1's in my lifetime but im not going to linger on that thought and mope :confused:. No time for that :)
Im ready and raring to go . Had a strawberry shake from wtg with some raspberries thrown in and a pea and ham soup just now. Ive ordered a months supply from sas which should be here tomorrow so will be able to keep the cals lower then . The wtg sytems a bit different so higher in cals for the meals . But will get 30 mins of cardio in tonight to make up for that . Feeling a bit hungry just now but havent drank allot as ive been busy at work so will drink some more . Busy until finishing time again soon so ill be fine until dinner x:)

Day two underway feeling ok strangely. Started the day with a banana shake with some rasperries chucked in an now having wtg tomato pasta with salad.
Ill have a hot shake and bar later about 9 after work . Got my sands packs today so good to go . Will continue to combine the last of my wtg bits but not buying more of them will stick with s and s 4 a day unless I feel like having a protein / vegeal some days . Keeping relaxed about the mix will play it by ear from day to dayx

so end of day 2 , just had a sands bar with a black decaf coffee, will make a hot shake (banana or chocolate) soon. no exercise tonight to tired after a long day at work , got a late start tomorrow so will have a run in the morning.
feeling ok , getting colder hands and feet already so that's a good sign, funky taste coming in too :0)
im hoping to loose at least 2 stones by July 19th when I go on holiday , anything else will be a bonus , will continue on after hols in august as I want to get right down this time back into my lovely size 10/12 clothes , bowt time I kick my own arse I want to feel good in my own skin again and this time I will do it properly:0)

Didnt have my last shake last night . Couldnt be bothered in the end .
So got up at 5.45 this mprning and have had 40. Minutes on the cross trainer. Feeling good now and having a black coffee and wtg shake. Will have asweet porridge after the school run , make up some cals used this morning . Day 3 feels good :) xx

Good day overall
Had a wtg soup at lunchtime and a sas Shepherds pie pack with broccoli and cauliflower just now . Will have a bar / shake later as my net cals are really low (225) because of this mornings wicked workout . Dont want to drop too low . So ill end up with 900 total calls and 350 net cals .

growly tummy .com !!!!
feeling uber cold and tired so off to bed , night all xxx

well another day done :0) day 5 tomorrow , hopefully itll be week 5 before I know it .
good day overall but had a headache today and totm has reared its ugly head :mad: but that's normal on a vlcd for me .
hoping to feel better again tomorrow , had a very hungry evening as waited to late with pack but cool now ive had my lemon bar and cuppa tea :0)

sneaky peak this morning and after 4 days on plan im 4.8 lb down , despite totm , not massive in vlcd terms but ill take it :0) roll on day 5 , feeling good xx

Another good day .
Had shake and coffee for brekki
Wtg soup for lunch
And mashed celeriac and cauli with a cheesy pasta pack ( random I know )for dinner
Will Have bar latas with a lovely earl grey tea .
Been hungry / craving at times today so had a few pickled onions and beetroot . Lol the joys :)
Hoping for a decent day weather wise tomorrow so can head out for a bike ride . Been to tired to exersize the last couple of days.

Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass .... you should be learning to dance in the rain xxxxx:p

hmmm hubby back so went to dinner with kids but I stuck to surf and turf with salad so that's fine for protein veg meal but had a sneaky glass of vino . hubby goes back to work for 3 months on Friday so wanted to enjoy a nice night with the family while hes still here . mind my brain is telling me don't need a drink to have a nice night , but I kinda think well why not , im abstaining from the popcorn and chocolates so a handful of nuts and a drink is the lesser of the evils ... ahhhh talking cr*p really don't need to have any of it but did anyway so just going to relax and enjoy our vintage night in fron of Eurovision...... lol , well hubby is Swedish after all :0D
hope everyones having a lovely night too xxx

week 1 done
6lb off , not bad but not great , but ill take it :0)

6lbs off is pretty good going really, if I ate beetroot & onions I wouldn't lose a thing!

Fab loss!

What's wrong with beetroot and onions? I eat loads of red onion!

They're not on the allowed veg list! :)

Ooops! Ah well live and learn just hope it doesnt affect my loss too much!

ive always used them and not had a problem , I kind of followed the lighter life lite example when I did this before as slim and save didn't have much info back then and ive done ok , think it all depends on what your sensitivity is to certain foods an level of carbs.
my loss hasn't been as high as usual as ive been mixing in weight to go products too .
anyway not a bad first week so im all good , hubby goes back to work this Friday so will be going back to 4 packs plus veg as im having protein meal with him evenings right now .x

ive always used them and not had a problem , I kind of followed the lighter life lite example when I did this before as slim and save didn't have much info back then and ive done ok , think it all depends on what your sensitivity is to certain foods an level of carbs.
my loss hasn't been as high as usual as ive been mixing in weight to go products too .
anyway not a bad first week so im all good , hubby goes back to work this Friday so will be going back to 4 packs plus veg as im having protein meal with him evenings right now .x

Doing fab, I love beet root but don't eat it on this... Wish I could!

righty ho !
had a good week food wise since hubby came home , incorporating 1 meal a day , but been a tad naughty on the vino front :whoopass:..... but hey ho his last few days at home , so he's gone again so focus returns :0)and I can crack on , so not expecting a loss on Monday but even if I've stayed the same ill take it , makes a change from what I can usually pile on when he's home . so im on the 8 week count down to joining him on his ship so motivated and feeling good . better have me shake then lol xxx
have a wonderful day everyone xxx

Back