My journey back to me

I know that feeling exactly. My scales are edging up a bit but waist and hips are still the same. It's so hard not to freak out - I'd ideally like this to be forever now but I think I will have another stint at SnS when the birthday is over to give myself more of a buffer. Seems so easy to get to 2000 calories and I'm not even sure I can eat that much and maintain. Not hard to see how I put it all on in the first place. We are getting better and learning I guess - I'm never as bad as I used to be but it's subtle and I need to be really vigilant.

well things didnt go to plan shall we say and so im here 12lb up on when o.h came home but ive had 5 weeks of trips , holidays and parties under my belt , all in all we've had an amazing time with him being home, but now hes gone again and im looking to carry on the last leg of my journey. ( i hope lol )
joing hubbies ship in august so want to get down a couple of stone by then hopefully . starting monday as this is just a good day for me to start with work / weekends ect but im cutting right back and following slimming world principle until then . so wish me luck i cant wait to get back to it !!!!

Definitely wish you luck!

I had a few off piste weeks for my birthday and got back onto it 3-4 weeks ago and I already lost what I gained and a bit more. Took a bit of digging deep.

Sounds like you really enjoyed your time off plan but well done for getting back on again. That two stone will be easy to do by August. There are still quite a few of us soldiering on.

So day1 is on and so far so good . Been keeping busy at work and saving 3 packs till later . I prefer that as it works for me especially in the beginning . So having a boulion just now to tide me over and lots of water . Be okay in a few days but initially to get in the groove takes determination . But I keep thinking well I'm starting from a much smaller size so ill feel super great in no time .
Will come on here loads and get my groove back :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another decent day today . Started off with black coffee and bannoffee porridge. Didn't have lunch and just had 2 flat mushrooms stuffed with little red onion . Inside of mushrooms and spag bol pack with little bit of philli light on top . Had this with asparagus.
So 2 packs left for later. Will use one of my ll bars I'd say with a mice cuppa tea . So really pleased I've managed ( so far ) to get back on plan and looking forward to going down again :D

Sounds like you've got a good plan for your first few days. I'm sure you'll be in ketosis before you know it.

good luck :)

Very true clin . Think you've hit the nail on the head there .the thought is definitely much worse than the reality !

So day 3 well underway . It's actually been fine , I was worried as it's my day off so I thought boredom might get to me but kept busy and just had bannoffee porridge at 10.30 and just had mushroom pack cooked with mushrooms, asparagus and dwarf beans . Lots of water too , think I'm defo
In ketosis as my mouth tastes RANK lol !! All in all a good day so far . Just cooked dinner for the kids but wasn't remotely tempted :D
4th off so far so hoping for at lest a 10th first week loss but tbh that's probably wish full thinking at this stage ;)

But of a random day today . Felt more hungry for some reason . I had black coffee and lol summer fruit shake , I had an exante raspberry and white choc bar throughout the course of the afternoon and just made some exante waffles lol ... just a pancake pack that I cooked in my waffle maker to see if it would work . Along with gerkins and some celeriac chips ... no need for the daft mix of foid hehe :)Just bought the packs to try on clinquants recommendation
And tasty I have to say :D
So yes very random day

Bought mine from argos for a very little amount
Well worth it ... especially now ;)

Day 5 and Decided to have a lifestyle day today as it's Friday :D
So had pancake pack made into mini waffles throughout day at work and black coffee /water and just had an amazing 100 grams of bbq'd fillet steak bbq'd asparagus and carrot and swede mash . Mm mm lush ! All entered into mfp and have enough left for pack later .
Just making a cup of tea and going to chill now ;) hope everyone's having a great day x

Last edited:
i week done tomorrow, weigh in the morning xxx

So week 1 9lb off ..... chuffed with that :D

Lol not quite but nearly lol x

Back