My journey begins here

mapcr77

Hello all!

I'm yet another newbie in this site. After hesitating between CD and LT, i decided for the latter, its cheaper and not a major disturbance in my diary as the chemist is open six days a week :p

So I went today, I got my load of shakes and will start in the morning. My initial weight is 11 stone, I'd love to lose 2 stone, but I'd be pleased with just 1 to be honest, as that's the slimest I've ever been, but we'll see.

Its really inspiring to read all the stories of weight loss in this site, and I hope I'll be able to join you soon, though I'm not looking forward to the 3 days of hell that I know are coming my way... :eek:

Anyway, I'm pretty exited thinking there might be a lighter version of myself by next week, and hopefully I'd start wearing the piles of clothes that are in the back of the wardrobe! :D

Welcome to the site...you will love it here...everyone is so nice and helpful - it makes such a difference to log on and know others are going through the same thing! Best of luck - as you said after 3 days you will be fine!!

Welcome!! Nice to have another LTer on board. Wont take you long to lose that weight, it'll be gone before you know it!!

Good luck for your first few days, stick with it and you will be so glad you did!

Hiya welcome to the LT forum and of course the fab site of minimins. You will be pleased with your results, LT is fab.

Hi guys!

Thanks for your encouragement and welcoming messages. To be honest, I'm excited but also rather anxious about what's to come, you know, the headaches, hunger, tiredness and all. And as many in the forums, I'm also concerned about putting weight back on (if and when) after I lose it. I once managed to lose 4 st, but have since put 1st on, hence the urge to lose it again!

On my slim days I used to spend hours down at the gym everyday (yes, weekends included) but I cannot manage that lifestyle anymore, so I'm hoping this diet would help me make a balance again if you know what I mean... Oh well, here I come! ;)

You'll find it does get easier - its only natural to think about what you cant have lol!

The shakes also start to taste a whole load nicer soon too!

Elle is right....you learn to love the shakes and the thought of food just disappears after a week....

welcome mapcr77... good luck with it all...
and fair play on ur previous loss of 4 stone... amazing!
Sure, it will be no bother to you to lost that stone, maybe even the 2...
best of luck girl... and the hunger will pass...
:D

Back