My Journey Day 1

soontobeslim2009

Well day one is nearly over and I am so pleased that I have managed to do 100%.
There were a couple of times this evening when I nearly gave in, especially when I was cooking dinner for the family, it smelt so good. There were also a couple of times when I was opening a packet of crisps for my toddler and I nearly took one as normally I would, but then just remembered in time.

So day one, banana shake for breakfast, so nice it surprised me. Chicken and Mushroom soup for lunch again tasted very nice. Dinner, I was going to have the Apple and cinnamon porridge but when I tasted it I didn’t like the texture, so I threw it away and made the Spicy tomato soup. At first I liked it but the more I ate, it started to make me gag (not sure if I blended it to much). Anyway I ate most of it.
I have had my four pints of water in the form of black tea, I hope this is ok as I don’t really like the taste of water.

Hope I can keep up the good work for day 2.

well done its my day 1 too... i have had strawberry shake, chocolate shake. and porridge for tea... plus black tea, coffee water... roll on day 2 hey

Well done on day 1!!! I have a baby and the amount of times I have nearly ate some of her dinner to show her it's nice! That is the hardest bit! Espeially finger foods! Good luck on your journey think you'll be pleasantly surprised on your weigh day!

Well done on surving the first day girls. I'm doing a diet a bit like CD myself. I'm on day 14 or something. But I understand about how it can be hard sometimes with the kids.

My 3 year old is great at sharing her food with me. She keeps offering me food! If I'm sitting beside her and she's eating something nice I'm trying to not inhale so I won't smell it!! Silly or what?!

Thanks yummymummy. Yes I think I would do this a lot easier if I didnt have my three children around lol, but i wouldnt be without them.

That will help you trim down running around after them! The first week I found quite easy because I was soo motivated, I liked the shakes, not so sure on soup and drinking all the water was hard. But as the days go on your taste buds completely change and things I didn't like before I tried again and really enjoyed! The first week I also had lots of energy. I'm coming to the end of week 4 now and although I'm still very motivated it's become a part of life and I don't even raid the cupboards or fridge anymore! The first day I was constantly wanting to eat but that was out of habit! You can do it! Just think how slinky you'll be at the end!

It was my day one too!

I had the choc mint shake around 12.30pm, the oriental chilli soup around 4.30pm and the toffee & walnut shake just a few mins ago around 8.30pm. I had them all hot - the shakes were much nicer than I was expecting, the soup tasted okay but I wasn't keen on the frothiness and it was crying out for some buttered bread!

I've had my 2l water plus 1 x cup black normal tea, 1 cup peppermint tea and 1 cup green tea.

Off to bed after Corrie!

I had a moment when I licked my fingers while making OH and the children macaroni cheese for tea, I spat it straight out as I knew I'd just gobble up the whole lot! I also gave my children quavers today and found it really strange not to share them with them - they were chuffed though!

Well done everyone!

Xxx

It was my day one too!

I had the choc mint shake around 12.30pm, the oriental chilli soup around 4.30pm and the toffee & walnut shake just a few mins ago around 8.30pm. I had them all hot - the shakes were much nicer than I was expecting, the soup tasted okay but I wasn't keen on the frothiness and it was crying out for some buttered bread!

I've had my 2l water plus 1 x cup black normal tea, 1 cup peppermint tea and 1 cup green tea.

Off to bed after Corrie!

I had a moment when I licked my fingers while making OH and the children macaroni cheese for tea, I spat it straight out as I knew I'd just gobble up the whole lot! I also gave my children quavers today and found it really strange not to share them with them - they were chuffed though!

Well done everyone!

Xxx

Hahaha that is so funny about spitting it out! I've not got to that stage yet! Although Bella does spit out her food at me sometimes!

Well done everyone on sticking to day 1..... and good luck for Day 2...

Well done on a 100% Day 1!! You need to drink more water tho!! Have you tried fizzy water? I can't drink still water but i can easily drink my 2 litres of fizzy water at my desk at work. And I still have lots of huge mugs of black coffee. Mind you, i'm forever in the loo!!

Or you can try the water flavourings - they are very nice if you don't like plain water.

Good luck for today sweetie!!

Lynne
x

Hi LV30, I like fizzy water but didnt think we could have it. What sort do you have as I would find it easier than just plain water, although I have just had a mug of boiled water which for me tase better than cold.

I had my day 1 yesterday as well(restarter-had to stop last time as I got pregnant and was mortified to realise I'd put it all back on :( )I only managed 3 litres of water but I had loads of black tea and coffee as well.I would also find this so much easier if I didn't have kids to cook for.

Back