My journey - Day 9 - packed in!!!

Hi all. I had my first weigh in today. Lost 7.5lbs on SS. My first target is 2 stones on SS but ideally I would like to lose 3 - 4 stones. The first week was fine but i get bored easily so I keep trying all the different flavours. Hate the choc orange shakes - yuk. Glad you are all doing well and sticking to it. x

Good morning all! How we all doing? Im housebound my little boy as a sickness bug bless him.We watched the wizzard of oz this morning, i think its going to be a tv day for us!

Hi Eileen,

Doing good on the diet thanks - you? Had my hair done this morning so any platinum (posh for grey) hairs have gone. That is the downside of being a redhead - you can go grey quite early (i'm only 39).

Had my first weigh in yesterday so now starting on week 2. Feel better than i have for a while today - much more awake and more energy.

I am home alone today - my daughter is 15 and is up town with her friends. Once upon a time this would have been my downfall as i was a secret eater - now i'm not even hungry and am just enjoying an episode of escape to the country.

Speak soon.

Deb x

Good luck cicerone x

Hello Wobbly and Ladies I have totally slipped of the wagon. I was so ashamed. :( I have been so busy with other stuff that I just let my poor weight loss suffer. Well I am restarting back today. I always do better with the support of this site. I am doing W8 but it is pretty similar to cambridge. It has been so hard so far the house is full of food and it is so tempting. Well ladies lets all have a great restart. I am pretty sure we all can do it.

Usagirl

Happy Saturday everyone,

Normally a Saturday would involve food drink and more food ha ha!! Not any more, for the time being anyway. OH has gone out with the lads and all the girls are away on a bus trip out of town never mind i will enjoy it better when I can go shopping for a river island outfit!

Doing ok on the shakes, have had a few wobbles, nothing drastic, a bit of cheese jumped in my mouth! No more though. My scales on a morning are showing a 8 pound loss since I started on Tuesday morning so that is great I am happy with that!

I will post in a bit, weekends are definately the hardest x x Hope everyone else is ok x x x

hey wobbly, well i have had to restart today... days at football always get me, luckily i am working next saturday so have given my ticket away lol

feeling hungry at mo, so i am just hassling oh to keep my mind occupied lol x

Morning all

Day 7 today and see my cdc tonight for supplies and an official weigh in, using my scales though on a morning! Hate weighing on a night.

Doing ok, am feeling a bit empty but nothing too drastic thank god i got through the weekend! Busy at work all week but the weekends are terrible! anyway stay good!

hey wobbley. Good luck.
I start in two weeks time.
cant afford the shakes at the moment. I get married in 23 weeks so just want to do my best and see where it gets me/
xx

oh my god today i am starving i could eat my arm!

I think i have this in built thing caused by years of dieting...

I have swapped and changed diets that many times and in between leaving one and starting another one i have alwys eat loads, like a feast before a famine!!! The little devil in my head is telling me to eat before i see cdc for the first time tonight this restart! I'm not gonna but doing me head in!

Hello Ladies

I am on day 3 and it is a little better today. The first two two days were hell :mad::mad::mad:

Wobbly- :eek: 5 days 8 pounds that is incredible. I am so motivated :D

Fatty no more- congrats on your upcoming wedding :)

Goolian- How is the restart coming along I just restarted a couple of days ago. I am pretty sure you are doing great.;)

Hi Wobbly how did you get on hope you didn't give into temptation hun, go girl you know you can do it ;)x

Well done everyone on your weight losses. Your all doing really well. I restarted on 3rd March and have my first weigh in with my cdc tomorrow. Hope i can do as well as all of you. x

Morning

Wobbly had a wobble but nothing too drastic!

Saw my cdc last night and going off her scales I have lost 12 pounds so this is what i will use for my weigh ins I think, never really trust own scales!

Hope everyone is ok and I am now getting my head down and just getting on with it, I am waiting for the summer when I can be slim and happy and not fat and miserable.

Is anyone struggling or are we all ok!

Speak later x x

Can't beleive it! I have just had crusty bread!!!! Nothing else just plain bread, WHY WHY WHY!!!!! Day 8 for god sake - never mind I will put it behind me, not seeing CDC till monday night next week so plenty of time to make up!! So annoyed with myself but really enjoyed it ha ha (devil in me talking!!)

Speak later x x

Back