My journey ... Im 11st 12lbs and need to get to 9st 7lbs .... Eeeek!!

I-will-be-yummy

Hiya! I'm doing this from my iPhone so I'm hoping I'm posting in the right bit? Lol I just wanted to start a blog type thing. Well here goes!...

I'm 23, a dress size 12/14 and I have a 2year old daughter. I've never really lost my pregnancy weight and I'm just fed up with the way I feel. I started WW 5 weeks ago only to end up gaining 1lb throughout the process!! Grrr so now I'm trying SW again. Not done it for 4 years but did have good losses. I want to lose 2st 5lbs but when u look at me, that sounds like a ridiculous amount to lose (I weigh more than I look) so will just stop when I like the reflection in the mirror....if that ever happens lol.

So I started this Tuesday and have found it easy after getting my head around the extra easy days. Today I'm on a green day which I used to do all the time because I'm not really a meat fan. More pasta and potatoes :) but had a sneaky weigh in today and am 2lbs lighter so happy :)

I've got a night out tomorrow with 3 course meal and booze :( I've only had 19 syns this week so far and am planning an extra easy day tomorrow so food options are easier. Am hoping to just syn for the wine, which I have allowed 30 for. Which is a bottle of Ww wine and a glass of wine with my meal. Hoping I can still lose and sat won't mess me up too much as it's my first WI on Monday eve ! Not planning on any other syns other than a hot choc here n there.

Feel free to follow my journey and/or post :) xxx

Back