My journey in pictures...

Brilliant. Well done.

I saw you in a magazine the other day! I showed my hubby for inspiration, nice to have found you on here so can say a big thank you for your story and huge inspiration for both myself and hubby :)
What ab amazing difference :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I saw you in a magazine the other day! I showed my hubby for inspiration, nice to have found you on here so can say a big thank you for your story and huge inspiration for both myself and hubby :)
What ab amazing difference :)

So people do read "Full House" then :)

It's a good article as far as it goes - but could have been so much more but they just wanted to concentrate on the weddings/family stuff more then anything.

img027.jpg
(for those that are wondering - there is a full size scanned copy at http://ihutcherson.sworld.tripod.com/fullhouse.pdf )

I just read your journals, they are great and I can relate to many of your feelings in them... Just a few hours ago I was moaning to hubby that last time I dieted I lost more each week than this time!
I love the facebook lost property announcement!
It's so nice to hear of a man losing weight as tbh its usually all about women, my husband is doing this along with me but I could see how inspired he was when I read parta of your journal to him.
We both have long journeys ahead of us, and a lot of weight to say goodbye to! But seeing someone who has already completed that journey makes you realise it IS possible to change your whole way of living/ thinking/eating. We are both off to a fab start with 56.5lbs gone between usnin 6 weeks ( bet our bed is breathing a sigh of relief lmao!) and the house is always filled with 'cooking smells' rather than takeaway smells!
Anyway im rambling, thank you for sharing your journey and keep up the good work :)
Anna

All I can say is WOW !!! Such a transformation ! You give us all motivation to keep going, the results for you were awesome and I'm sure they will be for us too if we all stick at it. I know your pics have encouraged me to keep going so thank you. :D

Back