My journey so far picture!

Ab FAB!!! Excellent Job!!!! Keep going!! x

Absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing these with us! I started at 24 stone 6.5lb so it's really encouraging seeing people who were close to my start weight and how they have lost weight! You have done brilliantly and are an inspiration! Good luck with the rest of your journey x

You look fabulous! Well done for such a great loss, hope I can follow suit.

Hope this is not too rude, but how is your skin? I am terrified I am going to end up all baggy although would rather loose skin than the fat.

I have about 5 moisturisers on the go and smother myself night and day, just hope it doing some good.

well done I can think of only one word to say.......... AMAZING xx

Wow!!!! You look fab x

You look fabulous! Well done for such a great loss, hope I can follow suit.

Hope this is not too rude, but how is your skin? I am terrified I am going to end up all baggy although would rather loose skin than the fat.

I have about 5 moisturisers on the go and smother myself night and day, just hope it doing some good.

Not too bad, am using bio oil but to be honest if I end up saggy and skinny I'll be happy!! :p

You look fandabbydozzie AMAZING....

omg u look fabalicsious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheh i love ur feet tattoos! u do not look like u got 7 stone to go! well done huni! xx

U certainly do look amazing - I know wot u mean hiding the weight well, everyone is beggin me to stop but I know I still got some to go to reach my target BMI - well done and keep up the good work!!!

:wow: The difference is breath-taking! I have been following your blog for a few weeks and it's good to put a face to the name. You look 17st in top pic and about 11st in pic below. :D

You look wonderful! Well done! Doesn't it make you feel good to lose all that weight? Fantastic!
xx

:wow: The difference is breath-taking! I have been following your blog for a few weeks and it's good to put a face to the name. You look 17st in top pic and about 11st in pic below. :D

aww thanks so much!!! you are so kind, do you have a blog? It's fun to keep one I like reading back on it at the beginning, when I really thought that I probably wouldnt be able to do it in a few weeks time!!! xxxx

Back