My Journey So Far....

Thank you! For the first time in my adult life I can see the end and actually feel like I'm going to reach it. Back in January when I had 80lbs to lose it felt like an impossible task, I was always going to be overweight. Now I'm over halfway and still feel motivated and 'in the zone'. Despite falling off the wagon a couple of times, I feel able to hop back on with relative ease.

When I was on weight watchers I could justify eating an extra snack here or there and fob myself off that I'd be good the next day. Then days turned into weeks, then months. This time I can't cheat myself. I have no choice but to get back on it and focus!!

I WILL be slim god damnit. I deserve to feel good about myself, we all do!!

F x

Hie LadyFi :)! I have no pics unfortunately I still feel so massive and can`t bring myself to post pics, maybe after a stone or so I will. I lost 92lbs on Exante VLCD, 4lbs on Atkins another 2lbs on Exante. Not sure what am doing at the moment as kinda struggling :mad:, forcing the shakes down and driving myself crazy tryna focus.

You have done well! x

looking great babe

hi your pictures amazing ,ive just started slimming world im in week 3 now lost 7ibs so far keep up the good work irene 66:)

You look amazing hun well done x

Back