my journey to 9st and beyond..

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Jemma12, 6 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Jemma12

Jemma12 Member

Hi all

I thought id start a diary. More for my own benefit really.

I started the diet on Friday and my start weight was 16st6. I had the odd struggles but managed pretty well, other than the few times I caught myself nearly picking at my sons leftovers! Thankfully ive so far managed to catch myself in time.

So now ive realised I more eat when im bored not hungry, kind of worrying as im bored quite a lot.

I am currently a size 18 and due to fly on a plane in may so have been worrying about the seatbelt not fitting so am aiming to be a size 16 or even better a 14 by then. Just to help the paranoia.

Ive just had my 1st weigh in and have lost 7lbs. Ive also lost 4 inches off my waist. So I am very happy about that so far. Sorry about my jabbering. It just helps to write it down.

Oooh just wanted to add. Ive just tried the mango shake - really didnt like!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Jemma12

Jemma12 Member

Woooo! I have officially completed my first week.
    Now to get to next week xx

4. gerujool

gerujool Silver Member

Well done, you go girl xx