my journey to a thinner me

Tracykllhr

I did it, day one is out of the way yayyyyyyyyyyyyy for me

Well I did what people suggested and drank a pint of water before I had my shake and I didn't mind it at all
I was dreading it would taste awful but I had the strawberry and it was ok
I only managed 2 1/2 litres of water as I'm D.I.Y ing and the dashing to the loo was driving me insane lol

well tomorrow is the 1st day of school holidays and ill will have to be strong as Im usally at my weakest when the boys are off school we bake together ect Lets hope the weather holds out and we can spend the day in the park

Just a few questions
why are my teeth feeling slimy ?? and will too much toothpaste/ tooth brushing knock me out of ketoses and is mouthwash ok?

Oh and 1st thing tomorrow im off to buy decaf coffee as iv had too many black coffees and im wide a wake
oh well we learn by our mistakes I guess lol

sweet dreams all
Tracy x

Hi Tracey, well done on getting through your first day!!

You will find that the more water you drink the easier it gets to drink more!! You'll also find that you need to pee probably every 20 mins or so at the moment but this will even out and soon you'll need to go less frequently LOL.

Re mouthwash - Dentyl is the best one to go for as it wont interfere with ketosis, has no alcohol and comes in some great flavours. You can also use Listerine pocket paks (little strips of freshener) which are really handy to take out and about with you. They can be hard to find but large Tescos do them, or you can get them on ebay. I understand you can also use Gold Sport spray too.

Fingers are crossed for a fine day for you today, so you can get outdoors and not have to bake lol!

Day two (yesterday)
well it was a pretty uneventful day Id forgotten the boys had dentist so that took up most of the morning but as we were out and had to use public transport (and I was worried my bladder wouldn't take it) so I didn't start my water and shake intake until we returned
so only managed 2 shakes and 3 litres of water, But I can honestly say I felt no hunger until 9 pm ish
so I had a black coffee and watched BBC 4 adaptation of Fanny Hill did anyone else watch it?

I say there is no hunger which is true but my desire to eat is still very great and I have post its on my fridge reminding me not to eat lol

well mid way through day 3 had 1 shake and 1 1/2 litres of water and off to the park soon I'll have to have my second shake when I come back as there are no loo's in the park
wow you really notice lack of london loo's when topping up on the ole H20

hope your all having a great day

Tracy

Well done Tracy!

Your making very good progress and running to the loo does settle down after the first week. It is a bit of nuisance to start with.

I hope you have your before photos done and taken some body measurements for your own records as it is amazing how the weight comes off so quickly.

Love Mini xxx

Reactions: Bea
what a great idea Mini ill get the tape messure out
thanks
Well done on your first couple of days....I did the tape measure "thing" and its staggering how much you can loose in a month in inches.......
First week is the worst so keep at it and it will be soon easy......:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back