My journey to be 12 stone lighter!

Thanks hun!! :-D

How u getting on? Ccxx

I aways want to do that too lol! Best to wait tho... Dont want to spoil the brill surprise :) Good luck with it!! Ccxx

Got 1.8 lbs off so that's 9 lbs in 3 weeks with weight watchers and 6 stone in total! Have a lovely weekend x
Gem

That's fantastic!! Well done Hun! :)

Enjoy your weekend too

Ccxx

I've had a mixed couple of weeks this week. First half was pretty poor, second week much better! This has resulted in me losing 1lb :)

Every little helps :)

How you doing cee cee x

Hi
Im ok thanks hun, how's u?

I'm not having The best day. Kept picking at food all day :-(
Off to aerobics to burn some of it off

I'm ok hun - had a good day! Just hope the scales agree at docs x

Fingers crossed chick! U sound like ur back on track good & proper now :)

I've worked up a sweat & a half at aerobics... Shower time I reckon! Hopefully burned off some of the rubbish I picked on today.

Yeh defo think i am on the right track now! Just keep thinking of the lost weeks where i could have lost weight!

But fresh start!

I think you have to have days where u pick, if you dont you would just crash the diet and end up putting more on like me x

After a 'day off' yesterday (which I didn't enjoy that much really) I'm bk on top form!

Got my meals planned & prepared & got my exercise sorted too.

B - branflakes

L - chicken salad sandwich & fruit

D - vegetable stir fry

Snacks - yogurt & fruit salad

Exercise - zumba & hour long walk with the pooch.

Should be a good day! :)

great day so far... loads of exercise and lovely healthy food! big smiles all round :) :D

Another lb closer to goal :) keep it up :)

This might sound a bit silly but I havnt really noticed much difference in my size/shape since losing this weight. But today I tried on a bracelet that was way too tight to fasten at Xmas... And it fits!!!!

Finally something that shows I have actually lost weight!!! :)

It's lovely when it becomes so noticeable...you just wait...you will soon be noticing a lot more!
Gem x

Back