My journey to be 12 stone lighter!

That's great news about the bracelet. Won't be long before you notice it on all your clothes too :)

Aww thanks guys! I really hope so! The bracelet thing has really motivated me again! :) xx

I had chocolate for breakfast... Ooops! That's what happens when u give it up for lent :)

Feel slightly sick for it though lol

Remember that feeling and stay well clear lol

I'm so fed up of being good then bad then good then bad grrrrrrrr!

I've completely & utterly lost my way. I've gained a ton of weight these past two weeks I know it :(
I just can't seem to get back on track! It's so very frustrating. I was doing so well & I've just undone all that hard work... And for what??? Just to look & feel like rubbish!! :'(

It's really hard when you feel like that, I've been there many times. I try and concentrate on the bigger picture. We are always going to have good weeks and bad weeks....we just need to tip the balance in favour of the good and bobs your uncle, the general trend is down....how about finding some inspiration from the diaries on here? Try Rainbow Rose...she is a marvel! Or paint your nails, or have your hair done, experiment to what makes you feel good inside. Sounds like you are an all or nothing person like me...I'm trying to have a few treats along the way as long as I count them ...it's working. it might be an idea to write down why you want to loose the weight, reread your first posts and try and remember that feeling if enthusiasm, whatever you decide
Take care and don't beat yourself up!
Gem x

Thanks so much Gem!!! That was some very good advice!! It actually made me feel a lot better! I am certainly going to read the blogs you mentioned & I feel a girly pampering day coming on to cheer myself up :)

I know you are right too - these things happen! I just need to get back on track & remember why I'm doing this.

I just find it frustrating that everytime I think I've turned a corner & I can do it, I end up undoing all the hard work - it's just gone to show that losing weight/ maintaining weight is going to be a lifelong challenge for me! I just need to embrace it instead of fighting it all the time!

Hope you are well & thanks very much again :) ccxx

I know how you feel ceecee. but I find this forum a huge help. So even when weeks are bad like Gem said, reading the diaries on here or looking through before and after pics are a good boost. Keep posting on your own diary too, you know we're all here with help and support to get you to your goal :)

Thanks Aaliyah!! That's very nice of you to say!

I've been looking through some diaries & you're right... Some are truly inspirational!!! Tomorrow is a new day. I have planned my meals, my exercise & got my mind back on track!!

C'mon CC!!!!!! :)

Hope you are all ok & doing well?!

Ccxx

Well last week has kinda been up & down. I'm either really good or really bad! :-/

Saying that I'm off for a long dog walk any moment now & I've planned my meals & snacks, so hopefully today should be a good day :)

I've recently brought the 30 day shred DVD. I think today might be the day that I attempt it lol. I've been hearing great things about it!

I've got an event coming up in September that I simply must be slimmer for!! I think having that to work towards is going to be the kick up the bum I need!
Hopefully I'll get to my sept target & then some :)

It's gonna be tough but worth it if I succeed!

Ccxx

Whoooooooooo lost 4.5lbs!!! :-D xx

Woooooo well done!!

Isn't it such a boost when you see the scales go down :D:D

I've not been on here in ages! No excuses either! I'm back now though :)

Hope u are all doing well. The less said the better about my recent efforts but that's water under the bridge! Gotta keep going.

Planned my meals for tomorrow,

B - branflakes
L - prawn salad
D - shepards pie - home made
Snacks - yogurt, fruit salad & 10cal jelly pot

Ex - walking the pooch

Wow!! it was June when I last posted on here!! So much has happened since then it's unbelievable! I couldn't even begin to get it all down on here. Needless to say I'm basically back to square one! Back to my old habit of eating through misery.

I really don't want to bore you all with the details (if anyone still reads this that is lol). I just thought for my own sake I needed to write down somewhere that I've undone all that hard work in just a few short (but devastating months) and that by doing do I've made a hard situation even harder!

Hopefully when I next come on here I will be in a much better place and I will be well on my way to undoing the damage. I have to start learning from my dieting mistakes! This can't continue to be the story of my life! The lose a pound gain a stone game is not fun!

Well here's to some good news (hopefully)

Just seen your name in here and had to pop in to say good luck and the new you, just got to take the gain on the chin and get your head in the right place again and and use past experiences as motivation, were all human and it's easy to put on weight but not quite so easy to lose it, you have made the right chose by coming back to the site tho as in my opinion is great and try to come on and post at least once a day as it helps keep me on track as even tho I don't know anyone on here in "real life" it's good to talk and get motivation from others in the same position. Good luck on the new journey :)

Hi CeeCee good to see you back....doesnt matter how many times you fall off the wagon, it's how many times you clamber back on....I'm struggling as well at the moment so come on back and join us, we've missed you !

Back