my journey to be a new girl....

newgirl-x

Hello, thought i'd start a diary, i'm hoping if i post on here once a day it will help me keep on track. I've decided 2011 is going to be my year, i'm going to lose weight and get fit! After my boyfriend left me i've been feeling abit sorry for myself but now i just want to get out there and show him what he will be missing! But to be honest i'm doing this for myself, i'm sick of being the fat girl and having no confidence about the way i look.
I cant wait to just go into a shop and have clothes look nice, instead of me looking like a frump.

So today i officially started my diet, not following a specific plan i'm just changing my lifestyle by healthy eating and excercising.

Today foodwise it has been good.

Bowl of cornflakes, a banana, a bowl of weight watchers chicken soup and a ww yoghurt for afters.

I also did 30 minutes of the pussycat dolls workout dvd and i'm going to go to the gym tomorrow, if i can pluck up the courage!

My starting weight as of today is 11 stone 3, i used to weigh over 14 stone though a few years back. I'm going to take pictures hopefully of my progression.

So hey diary lol xx

Good luck on your weight loss journey newgirl! I definitely find that posting daily on here helps me stay on track - and looking at all the motivational success story pics keeps me going too!

The Pussycat Doll workout DVD sounds interesting - think I might check that out for myself! :) I've been using the Kettleworx DVD's, working out with a kettlebell and they have been great! So I am a fan of workout DVDs :)

Thankyou Stacy :) yes thats what i'm hoping, that posting on here will help me stay focused!

The PCD dvd is quite fun, although i've only done half of it so far :eek: oops lol. Gets you doing some very sexy dancing haha.

Today's been another good day so far, did 30 minutes of the dvd, i wanted to gym but i kept ringing to see if they were open and nobody ever answered! :(

Foodwise:
breakfast - small bowl of cornflakes
lunch - banana
tea - eat smart chicken in pepper sauce hmm so nice
and had a ww yoghurt for afters

so thats me 2 days in. tomorrow i'm hoping to wake up at 6am go for a walk/jog and then work at 9. then hopefully i will get the motivation to go to the gym after work!

i still feel like just caving in and eating lots of choccy, but then i tell myself how it will make me feel and i will just feel like i'm back at square one and i defo dont want that happening once again!!! :)

You go girl! Good luck with your weightloss journey - this site is amazing so post as much as you like - it's so helpful!

Thankyou Stacy :) yes thats what i'm hoping, that posting on here will help me stay focused!

The PCD dvd is quite fun, although i've only done half of it so far :eek: oops lol. Gets you doing some very sexy dancing haha.

Today's been another good day so far, did 30 minutes of the dvd, i wanted to gym but i kept ringing to see if they were open and nobody ever answered! :(

Foodwise:
breakfast - small bowl of cornflakes
lunch - banana
tea - eat smart chicken in pepper sauce hmm so nice
and had a ww yoghurt for afters

so thats me 2 days in. tomorrow i'm hoping to wake up at 6am go for a walk/jog and then work at 9. then hopefully i will get the motivation to go to the gym after work!

i still feel like just caving in and eating lots of choccy, but then i tell myself how it will make me feel and i will just feel like i'm back at square one and i defo dont want that happening once again!!! :)

Just looked on Amazon and the DVD is only £2.99! What a bargain - I've added it to my basket! lol

Why not add in some chocolate to your diet? I have one square of chocolate after dinner and it seems to be enough to curb my cravings for it. At least that way you're not completely depriving yourself of what you enjoy ;)

Thankyou Bella!!!! I have read some of your posts on here too....i wish you all the luck with your journey too! :D we can do it !

And wow i thought i had mine cheap stacy for a fiver but 2.99 bargain haha!! i get paid tomorrow, thinking of buying a new dvd, any suggestions?
and i cant just have a little chocolate :( if i have a little i feel like i've failed and would just scoff it all, so i'm currently trying to stay away lol!

Todays gone goooood again. I think sometimes it keeps me motivated knowing i have to post back here lol.

Foodwise -
breakfast - banana
tea- small ham sandwich with a little colselaw
and my fave ww toffee yoghurt for afters haha

also, finally got my butt to the gym! only did 250 cals of cardio, but its made me feel good and i'm not as scared to go again now woop!
accoring to myfitnesspal i'm not eating enough tho!

I'm hoping tomorrow will be another good day, if i wake up in the right mood going to walk into town early morning to get my phone fixed, then hopefully swimming at dinnerish before work!

xxx

Sounds like you're doing well and great that you're feeling more confident about the gym!

Recommendations for a new DVD? Hmmm. I always liked the Davina McCall DVDs and she's got a new one out. Haven't really seen too many advertised though for a change!

Ooooh, i might have to check the davina ones out, i've heard there good actually!

Todays been good :) did no excercise though oops

Food:
dinner - turkey salad on a muffin
tea - wrap with grilled chicken
and i had a fruit bag from maccies

I'm using this quote atm ' You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance '

helps me when i feel like giving up! :)

hoping to go gym/swimming tomorrow, my friend said shed come swimming! if not i am definately going to do my workout dvd!

xx

Good luck with your weight loss, posting here can really help, I used to post often and lost weight, I stopped posting for a while and maintained, coincidence, I think not, lol.

I'm back and will follow your progress, have you thought about getting a Wii,I know that they're more pricey than a DVD but they are great for exercise, I do the Just Dance & Just Dance 2 games, they are great and fun to do too, had everyone dancing at mine New Years Eve.

The Wii Fit is brilliant too my sister has lost loads doing that, Went from a size 10 back down to her size 6, I know I hate her too, lol.

Hi, Just wanted to say good luck with your weight loss, Id be interested to hear which exercise DVD s are good, I start exercising next week, Would love a Wii fit... will put it on my wish list lol. Look forward to seeing how you get on x

Back