My Journey to becoming a Yummy Mummy

TUBBYTASHA

Hi all,

My name is Natasha and I have just ordered my first fortnights supply of Slim & Save products which will be delivered to me on Tuesday ready for me to start straight away.
I am on the Lifestyle plan.

A bit about me... Well, I am 34 years old and live in Mansfield, Notts. I have been very happily married for nearly 9 years now and we have 7 children.
I always blame my weight gain (I was 7st at age 18) on my pregnancies, but I know deep down that the only thing or person I can blame is myself and the amount of crap I shovel into my mouth on a daily basis. It has taken me 16 years to admit that.

I am 5ft 3" and currently weigh 17st 10lb. My BMI is 43.9.

I have sleep apnea and really suffer with my back, hips and knees which I know is all weight related.

In 2010 I had a gastric band fitted. I lost about 2 stone with this and then learnt how to "cheat". I then put back on the 2 stone I had lost, plus another 3 stone over the following 3 years. Again, I have no one or nothing to blame for this but myself, Im not trying to make excuses, I did it to myself.

I have now made the decision that my lifestyle has to drastically change. For the first time in my life my weight scares me. Im scared that my sleep apnea will kill me or that I will adventually be one of these people you see being cut out of their house.

For my own sake, and for that of my loving and supportive family, I have to make these changes... NOW.

Im really looking forward to recieving my Lifestyle pack and getting started. I have shown willpower in other aspects of my life in the past and this time I know I can do this.

Would love to chat to anyone who is also on the Slim & Save plans.

Good luck to you all out there and thank you for reading my story xx

Back