Step 1 Sole Source My journey to get the old me back!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by cocobels, 23 January 2014.

1. cocobels

cocobels New Member

Hey everyone,

After reading and seeing a few diaries on here I thought it would be quite a good idea if I did one to track my emotions, feelings and weight loss through my CD journey.

Progressively over the last 3 years my weight has increased and increased ultimately since I met my partner! I have tried every diet you can think of! WW, SW, 5:2, eating healthy and lots of exercise but nothing helps me lose the 4 stone that I have put on over this time! I really am horrified! Always being the skinny girl but eating whatever I like growing up left me thinking I could do the same through my late teens and into my twenties but it didn't quite work like that!

After feeling like I have been on a diet for the last 3/4 years but actually being heavier now than I was at the beginning, clearly the diets haven't worked. When I saw a local Cambridge consultant flash up on my Facebook page I decided to have a nose. When I decided to calculate my BMI on her page I was shocked to see that I no longer fell into overweight and was now in the obese category! Being only 5ft3 it's horrible to think if I was a little bit taller I wouldn't look so fat!

Anyways, it's my birthday in a few months so I have decided to take action. My aim is to lose 4 and half stone however my consultant has limited me to 2 and half for the time being! Not to sure why!! Very frustrating! So Tuesday evening I met with my consultant and she went through everything I needed to know! I got my shakes and off I went!

Wednesday was diet day 1. The shakes aren't amazing but they are not unbearable! I was told that day 1 & 2 would be the hardest. So it's day 2 today and yesterday I had no cravings for food! Day 2 and I'm still not craving food! I am very impressed! For me my downfall is chocolate. With the chocolate shakes it means I still get that hit! I hate normal diets as I'm a fussy eater! It means I have to think about every meal and am very limited on my choices! With this diet I don't need to make any choice at all which I love. Anyways I know it's early days but I'm giving myself 3 months to almost be where I want to be! Fingers crossed I can do it ladies!

Anyone else started over the last few days? How's everyone else going that's on the diet?
  2. 03holsx

03holsx Well-Known Member

Hiya here to follow and be your buddy as u said on my diary :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using mobile app
  3. wantto be slim

wantto be slim Well-Known Member

Good luck ladies on your journey.x
  4. sarah1111

sarah1111 Well-Known Member

Morning, how u doing, I'm on my second week and doing ok, I lost 7lb my first week, it's hard but u just have to remember it's not forever, I've had a few blips but managed to get back on track, I need to lose 4 stone too, I'm just taking 1 week at a time, good luck over the weekend xx
  5. Carrie39

Carrie39 Well-Known Member

Sarah just read your comment and that is a good thing to remember "this is not forever" :)

Cocobels - Good luck and look forward to following your journey x