My journey to lose anywhere between 10-13 stone!

I am finally back in the zone!
Last week I gained 2.5lbs and I had a long hard think about things. I made a joke out of it when in group with the people I was sat with but was really annoyed with myself. It was a taster week so no usual going around the room asking how people are getting on and I felt like I really needed it. At the end the consultant had 10 spare minutes so she asked if anyone needed any help and I spoke up. I never normally do, I'm more of a listener but I really needed to.
I asked how people coped with the weekends - I told them I am good up until Saturday lunchtime and then we go out all day and that means lunch out, dinner out and sometimes a kebab on the way home too! Everyone was really helpful and nice, I was given loads of suggestions and I walked out of the room determined to give it my best shot.

I watch a lot of the biggest loser and I was watching one episode and they said they have 2.5 hour sessions with there trainer everyday (obviously they must go in the gym on their own too!) and I thought I could make it a biggest loser week for me too. I love exercise but sometimes I am just too damn lazy to get out of the chair! I set a goal to do 2-3 hours a day exercise just to get my back on track again and wrote out a food diary.

Friday I did 1 hour wii fit, 1 hour gym and 1 hour boot camp exercise class. I was scared going to the boot camp, one of the school mums has set up her pwn group and I have never done something that intense before but I promised I would go so I went.
OMG, I had no idea what to expect! I didn't really think about it too much but I just assumed it would be cardio exercises which I have gotten used to at the gym. When we started and she asked us to warm up by doing star jumped I nearly cried! I can not do star jumps! I followed the class the best I could, and tried to join in as much as I could so I didn't look like a complete tool in front of the school mum. It was very quiet, only 2 others there as it is new set up so I didn't worry too much how bad I looked! It was all squats (which I new would make me suffer the next day!) and punching, press ups, sit ups etc etc.

Saturday I woke up and was aching all over too late to go to the gym (my gym is manic after 9am at weekends) so I did 2 hours straight through on the wii fit. I pushed too hard and I couldn't do anything else for the whole day. Around dinnertime I started hurting, not just aching, everywhere. It was painful to sit down, to stand up, to lie down and anything in between. I couldn't bend my legs and my calf muscles kept cramping when I walked - usual signs you have had a goood workout!

Sunday I had of the exercise - I would not be able to do it, no way. I was still in pain! I was also sulking because my scales said I was 3lbs up, even though I knew it was from the exercise I was gutted.

Monday was the 2nd boot camp class. It was in the morning and I was still aching from Friday so I knew I would just do the boot camp today. I told her I still hurt and when we warmed up by doing star jumps I just jogged on the spot. I managed to do a LOT more though and left feeling really pleased with myself. I knew I would pay for it later though so I took it easy after.

Tuesday I woke up aching like HELL, probably as bad as after Fridays boot camp but it was everywhere! All my legs, stomach, bum, chest, tops and bottoms of arms! Another day without exercise :( I went food shopping and my legs were crapping like hell I thought they were going to give out under me lol.

Wednesday I felt a lot better, my chest still ached but at least now I could sit on the toilet without my legs feeling like they were going to burst from bending :rolleyes:

It was also my Husbands birthday Wednesday and we were going out for a meal that night - I decided the best thing to do was to WI on Wednesday evening instead of Thursday morning with a big dinner sat in my belly. Because we were going out I couldn't stay to group and just had to weigh and go which I am a little nervous about but I now have a good reason to carry on and have another good week.

I lost 4.5lbs.....that means I am only 1 tiny lb away from my lowest yet also 1.5lbs away from my 5.5 stone award! I will lose 1.5lbs this week even if I have to WI naked! I have the food sorted and last week I followed the plan exactly (only had 1 extra chocolate bar but I can cope with that!) I can't stop thinking of it, I will get it this week and I will get my 6 stone award before I go to Florida, it is all I want now, the only thing I focus on - chocolate can wait a while ;)

I am having a nightmare! One of our dogs got in with our bit**** last night, we have no idea how. The dog was out last night before we went to bed then woke up this morning and he was in with the bit**** AND THE LATCH WAS STILL ON THE GATE! how did that happen??? Properly stressed out about it, phoned the vets and they said we can inject them (2 are in season!!!!) at a cost of £60-£100 EACH! Doesn't matter how it happened I suppose, we just have to accept it did happen and we have to sort it out!
We were going on a night out tomorrow but we have had to cancel it to pay for the dogs injections :( Husband is angry as hell about it. I shout at him because he is shouting so one big shouting match here at the moment.

Got to try to find a bright side to this.......really trying hard!
OK, so this means we can't go out and that means I won't be getting drunk, having X amount of syns and kebab on way home! Bonus for SW
Also I have loads of bits and pieces I have been meaning to sort out so body magic.
AND because I am not drinking Saturday I can do the 6am car boot sale to sell all the things I will be sorting out and make some money for the dogs injections

Really need to look at it as being better off SW and money wise because it happened. Just feel sorry for the bit****, the dog is HUGE! He has got to be 3-4 times the size of them :(

FML FML :cry:

Since my post this morning my fridge freezer has started making a huge loud humming. Doesn't seem like it is freezing either. It is old and we knew it was on its way out but still we were gutted. Ordered one for buy now pay in 12 months for £500 so at least we don't have to worry about it right now but still it is something we have to think about pretty soon so we don't get a huge lump of interest on top! Maybe pay off £50 a month I am thinking. Oh and they can't deliver it before the 16th so having to store our freezer stuff in someone elses, everything in the fridge will just have to stay in the kitchen, we don't have any heating and is supposed to get colder next week so hopefully it will all be OK! x

Tonight we decided on SW chicken kievs, SW chips and veg. Had everything prepped and put chips in the actifry. 15 minutes later there was a huge blue spark and the electric tripped. Our actifry only went and blew up too!

Not a good day, I had to check the date to make sure it isn't Friday the 13th!
I have just chucked the chips in the oven now and hope they cook!

I have a busy weekend!
Last night I went to boot camp - then set my alarm for 6.45am to get to the gym when it opened and did an hour there.
I have just this minute eaten my breakfast and am about to head out for the day. When I go out for the day I tend to fail badly so today I have made myself some lunch and have it in my bag so while everyone else is eating rubbish I hope I can stick to plan. Feelng pretty good about it TBH but I don't want to get too cocky because I might fail yet!
Then we are up the pub tonight so I think I will go to bingo so I can have jacket potato for dinner in there. Today would be a green day then too so I could take a couple of alpen light bars and a curly wurly with the rest of my syns :) got it all planned out!

Tomorrow I am doing a car boot with my sister. We are both supposed to be on SW but we are both very up and down, I will again take my own breakfast and lunch ( the car boot starts at 6am!) and hope I can stick to plan.

I jumped on the scales this morning and I am only 1lb up from Wednesday night WI and it was after the gym where I drank 1 litre of water so I think I am in for a good week :)

Hope I can make it through all the temptation! I just keep thinking of this 1.5lbs I need to lose for my next award :)

The 2nd half of this week has been a struggle. It is week before TOTM and that is when I crave bread and stodge.
I can't say I stuck to it 100% but I tried my best.
WI this morning and I had lost 2lbs this week! Really over the moon!

I have my 5.5 stone award now and the lowest I have been yet - 19st 10.5lbs!
It has taken my 8 long weeks to get this award but I am finally there and I think my head is back in the right place finally.

3 more WIs before holiday and if I can lose 2lbs every week (and fit a sneaky half in somewhere too!) I could be going on holiday 6 stone lighter. I really want my 6 stone just to prove to myself I can do it again. Maybe then I can stop banging on about how I lost 6 stone before and put it on again, if I get past that 6 stone 2.5lb barrier (I think that is what I lost on WW?) then maybe I can start congratulating myself on how far I have come. but then again maybe it will be when I get lower than the 17st 11.5lbs I got to on WWs. I just don't want that hanging over my head any more, I still beat myself up about it!

I really need some help about coming back from holiday and getting back into SW.
Just because last time I gave up it was after my honeymoon. I remember how determined I was to come back and get on with it but it never happened. I messed about for ages and eventually just gave up completely and put it all on again.
How does anyone cope with holidays? I am determined to go away and enjoy myself. I'm not going to go stupid on the chocolate but I will be having the meals I want and dessert too if I feel like it but I will not just be splurging for the sake of it! I am well prepared for a gain when I come home, I'm just worried after 2 weeks of eating what I want will I be able to get back into SW?

Back