my journey :)

Come on Frannie!! COME BACK!!

I know you're lurking there somewhere!! lol!

Just for everyone else to know - she's doing really well and is back in the zone! She lost another 4lbs this week!!

Come on hunni, get back on here posting!! xxxx

hellooooooooooo!! im back!! thankyou all for your amazing support and special thankyou to lynsey!! love you lots, non stop texts and emails have kept me going,. well to update am on week 14. so here goes week 13-2lb, week 14- 4lb!! woo back in the zone.

so how is everyone else doing?? going to catch up now but please come and say hi. going to update my stats now and put a recent picture up eeek.

Yay!!

I just posted on my diary all about YOU too! Lol!

Incase you dont get around to reading it - this is what I said:

I just wanted to post to say a big thank you to Frannie for giving me a kick up the bum I deserved and needed on Facebook!! I love you hunni! And I know I wouldn't have got to week 7 without you!!

Because of Fran and some sensible advice and guidance, I'm NOT giving up CD, it works for me and on no other diet would I have realistically lost an average of 3lbs per week every week (I know I havent lost it like that exactly as I've had big loss weeks and STS weeks, but 21lbs over 7 weeks averages at 3lbs/week every week...)

I've been so busy focusing on little details like "only" 3lbs and not 5lbs...but this is obviously what works for my body, I'm not depriving myself in the way that I'm doing it and I'm starting to "enjoy" food more now instead of just inhaling it! Food doesnt control my every thought and I'm learning to eat to live instead of live to eat. I'm feeling better than I have for years, I have more energy. I'm fitting into smaller clothes and am back to buying normal sizes in normal shops instead of outsize clothing shops.

In short, I feel great and am starting to enjoy life and clothes again! A few more stone off and I'll feel amazing!! So what if it takes a little longer to get there, I'll get there in the end! With the support of my mini friends and CD. It's the only way forward for me!

I wanted to re-cap on my reasons to help me get re-motivated. So here are my reasons for choosing CD over every other diet and my reasons for wanting to be thin(ner)! I know people who follow my posts regularly will have already read these at least 5 times! But I need to post them to keep me on track and to remind me of the bigger more important picture.

Here are the reasons I wrote out on day one of CD: (with my up-to-date comments for each!)

Reasons for sticking with CD:

1) Rapid weight loss (Hmm debatable! "Consistant" weight loss is a better description)
2) Allows me to “step back” from food and re-assess my diet (yes, this is def working)
3) Gets me closer to my goal (I AM edging closer, lb by lb.....)
4) I like the shakes and porridge – so no excuse!! (I've gone off the porridge now - but the bars are ADDICTIVE with a capital A!)
5) Extra water will leave my skin and hair looking fab’ (true! They are!)
6) I will be able to fit into smaller clothes in just a few weeks time (hmmm??)
7) Only £35-£40/week – I spend more than this on takeaways! (I am def saving money for the first time EVER by not going out and not eating out as often....got money building up in my bank that I can spend on new clothes at the end!)
8) Convenient to take to work, no hassle cooking. (Bars are the best for this.....)

Reasons for wanting to lose weight:

1) To feel more confident and look good in clothes (still waiting for this!!)
2) To be able to go shopping in any shop and know the clothes fit and look good (hmm.. they FIT, still not looking good! lol!)
3) To re-discover my love for clothes and shopping (this is DEFINATELY happening!)
4) To improve my sex life (not enough of a difference for this to happen yet)
5) To improve my relationship as I will be more confident
6) To be a yummy mummy and not a slummy mummy! (I'm still kinda "mumsy" more than yummy mummy at the moment!)
7) To have energy to take Annabelle out and do energetic things, swimming, walking, football, running, (happening sloooowly, we're def going for more walks with the pram)
8) To not be a slave to food!!! (still "craving" alot but food's not occupying my every thought)
9) To go on holidays in August/September and not have to worry about not fitting in a plane seat / be able to get the belt around me (I'm lighter than I was when I went to Egypt in May 2008 so plane seat should be fine! Still not comfortable enough in my skin to expose myself on the beach yet....)
10)To go to AltonTowers in August and not have to worry about not fitting on the rides
11)To be able to wear a mini skirt with pride (no where near yet!)
12)To be able to wear summery clothes in the hot weather and sexy, smart clothes in the winter (jumper dresses and tights anyone??!! Yes please!!)
13)To be wolf whistled
14)For someone to say “wow you’re stunning,” rather than “but you’ve got a really pretty face!” L
15)To be able to dance on tables and not worry I’m going to break them! (Maybe the legs would buckle rather full on snap now! hee hee!)
16)To be able to start playing netball again (not til I get to under 13stone)
17)To be able to go to the gym in little shorts and a vest and look GOOD!
18)To be able to go out in fancy dress for my sister’s 21st in October and look GOOD (leggings, body suit, tutu and leg warmers!)
19)For my health - to be around for as long as possible for Annabelle
20)To be able to have naked showers with the OH!

My treats I promised myself:

-Lose
3 stone (FROM NOW): new nail extensions & start using the Power Plate - will be 13.4
-Lose 5 stone: new hair (cut and dye!) & start exercise classes - will be 11.4
-Lose 6 stone: £300 for new clothes and shoes (£50 per stone lost) & start playing netball - will be 10.4
-Lose 7 stone: A pamper day with new nails, hair cut, facial, spray tan, false eye lashes and a big night out! Will be at 9.4
-Lose 8 stone: A new wardrobe (£600 - shoes, underwear, clothes - the lot because this will be goal weight! £600 because I would've lost
10 stone in total, £50 per stone and £200 for all the hard work!! lol!) - exercise wise, my treat will be to re-train as a personal trainer as I hope to be loving exercise so much by then!!

I love treats for losing weight that aren't food related!! lol!

So thank you Frannie for reminding me of the bigger picture and for my reasons for wanting to stay on this CD train!

Love ya!

xxxx

Hey Frannie,

Just stopping by to say that I hope you have a nice holiday xx

I've facebook messaged you too xxx

Hey hunni,

Hope you had a fantabulous-amazing holiday!!

I've stopped by to see you on Facebook too and to order you back to Mini's! We're missing you!!

xxxx

Frannie!! you said you were going to start posting back on here again!!

Come on!! you're having a really shitty time lately and STILL doing really well, so come back on here for the support of all your friends xx

Back