my journey :)

Profile says last activity 18 hours ago. She wont have done a runner, she loves us too much! :)

Fran, going to see my CDC tonight after work. It's now or never!

Frannie dear where are you???

We're all missing you!!

I just stopped by to check you're OK and to tell you that I'm taking a leaf out of your book and starting exercising!!

I'm a member of Esporta by me and its costing £50 a month and I've been a handful of times since Christmas so starting from next week (when I've arranged child-care times with my mum and OH) I'm going to be going 3-4 times a week!! Hopefully my losses will catch up with yours then!

Do you do the power-plate?? There's a free one in our gym / included in the price and a handful of the girls there (all skinny minnies!) swear by it! So I may start once I've lost a few more stone!

My scales are showing 4lbs loss this week! Although I WI officially on Wed ....so I've lost my first CD stone woop!! (-17lbs!) yay!!

Hope you're OK?? Stop by soon!!

xxxx

p.s - just to let you know my diary has now been moved from the Xenical section into the CD diary section - check it out! It's just me waffling crap but its all there!! lol!

aw i feel loved :) im here just been manically busy and trying to be 100 which hasnt happened yet again!! well apart from today, went out last night and drank yet again!!! what the hell is wrong with me?? wheres my will power gone? help plzzzz. kez let me know how you get on?

just been catching up with everyone! your all doing fab! i love the fact i have my own little cd family lol.scales are going up not good, so 100 % today tom and wed, thurs to see if i can start them going down again.

Glad to see your still here! Meeting with CDC was fine, am 2lbs up, but official weigh in isn't until Wednesday, so got 2 days to turn that around. Which shouldn't be a prob!

Got some tetras to try, no soups for me! She wouldnt let me have bars...lol

morning mf, no probs il try and keep more upto date now lol.well was 100 % yest and today is a new day, just had my chicken and mushroom souop and 500 ml of water, got until thursday to keep geting the scales down, as they dont look too healthy at the mo. i desperately wanted to get down into 15s and got a feeling ive sneaked back up to the 16s arfg!!

well go on my hols 6 weeks fri so well and truly on a mission!! ive got more jiggly bits than a unset jelly and am not loving how i feel atall and the thought of sitting on the beach like this next to my size 12 blonde bf is killing me! wish id started this diet sooner but my head just wasnt in the right place.

anyway on a posistive note, i am going to be 100% and have got body pump tonite which il look forward too :) have a good day guys!!

You have come such a long way already and like I said, your head does need to be in the right place to undertake something as strict as CD SS - you are doing so well and have got another 6 weeks before your hols, so you could take off at least 1 stone if not more in that time - your losses have been great up til now so keep up the hard work and you will see results...

Stop being so hard on yourself girl !

T
x

when i look at what i have lost it is amazing and am so proud of myself but i still look in the mirror and not like what i see especially the jiggly jelly bits lol.il get there x

How was WI hun??

I don't have jiggly "bits" ....ALL of me is jiggly!! lol! I wobble like a jelly when I walk!!

Let me know how WI went

xxxx

hiya! well i stayed the same so i was ok with that as had been naughty the week before and guess it caught up with me. so today ive got food out of my system to be back on the wagon tom and all next week.

Well done hunni! The start of week 13!! WOW!! I can not wait until I'm that far down the line!!

You have achieved SO much so far and are looking AMAZING in your facebook pics!!

Keep it up girlie!! You're going to look G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S on your girlie holiday!!

xxxx

aw thankyou everyone! its gone quite quick tbh but am feeling bored now and missing food, got to keep going now though!! its the weekend aswell which means invites to drink and partyy! must say no must say no! will power is slackin at the min :(

You don't need will power - you've got frannie power!! just remember, a minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips!! Come on girl I know that you can do it!! xx

u av dun soo well and ur diary is nuf funii at sum parts...and abt the wobbly bits i have orrible handles on my sides its orrble and big thighs yuk soo wna get rid of them.....quickyl and effectively...
lol
hpe ur aite n tkin cre of urself...keep up with ur updates...:)
tc
mwahz

Back