My journey

What an inspiration to the rest of us - I'd love to be able to show before and after piccies as good as yours.

Love the Cherry Dress (I have that too - but in a larger size).

Well done again xx

Well done!!

Stunning!!!

Wow, well done you xxx

You look stunning. - Well done on losing the weight and what an inspiration to other people you truly are!! xx

You look lovely - you don't look like you need to lose much- and you know you can do it now. Keep posting the photos - they really are inspiring.
x

You look amazing! Must be so proud of yourself. Xx

Wow you look absolutely fantastic! Such an incredible journey. I'm so inspired and motivated by your success as I have a similar amount of weight to lose. I thought that it was going to be impossible to lose that much but you have shown me that I can do it! xx

You look amazing :) well done xx

Fantastic! What an inspiration!

dear me, well it is now september i manged to do cambridge for a couple of months before my wedding and shifted about a stone or two. I got married in march weighing 13st 7lbs and i felt great. Ive been married 5months and have gained 2 stone. today i weigh in at 15st 8lbs after my wedding i just didnt bother and now i feel huge.

So today i have began my exante journey properly i have messed about with exante for the last month but a light has gone on today and i have managed to do a 100% day and finally feel ready to give it my all i have taken new before photos and have been looking at lots of success stories and video diaries for inspiration.

fingers crossed this is the start of great things to come, wish me luck xxx

Back