My journey

I love that cherry dress!!!!!

Oh, and congrats on your weight loss...you really make it look worth it! X

Wow you have done very well u look great x

You look amazing!! Well done Xxx

Hi Deb -- You are still looking fab, and congrats on starting back before things got too far on the regain. I let 1/2 of my losses come back before I got back at it.

I, too, love the darker hair -- and the vintage looking dress.

MinnieMel

Thank you so much for sharing your pics! I love reading the diaries but to actually see the difference is amazing! Well done you look fab!! X

I completely agree!!! The pics really make me feel..."COME ON GIRL...YOU CAN DO IT" lol xx

Wow!!! This is so amazing!!! You look so beautiful! And I LOVE how you look at 12 stone!!! Honestly it is great and I envy you so much!! Well done!!! :)

woop woop!!! i'm soooo pleased i pulled my finger out this week and worked really hard and got the reward of a 7.2lb loss!!! so only another 9lb to get back to my lowest :)

I remember you from my first time here. How have you done now? I'm just restarting after a horrendous few weeks.

and I meant to also say....you look fantastic even before restart!

your doing great xxx

omg omg omg blooming amazing!!! WOW WOW WOW beautiful and look sooooooooooooo young not saying you look old, you know what i mean LOL xxxx

wow you look amazing starting cambridge today need to lost 3 dress sizes before oct. Bought an amazing wedding dress just need to fit in it now!!!!

well done,you look totally different ,if you done it once u can do it again dont let all your hard work go to waste .

Back